List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo already have three first round picks this year. They will fight tooth and nail to bring guns in, not lose one in his prime.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They are very keen on Chad Warner was the other word from my mate that I posted here, might come down to letting some good/fairly expensive go if they want to land him? (although im sure they would prefer it to be Darcy if they can find a buyer)

Any chance Gus would be in his ear? Not saying its a chance, but we're clearly trying to shake him free and happy to pay big numbers by the sound of it.
Gus is lying on a beach somewhere without care in the world.

They are very keen on Chad Warner was the other word from my mate that I posted here, might come down to letting some good/fairly expensive go if they want to land him? (although im sure they would prefer it to be Darcy if they can find a buyer)
Young going into their midfield has made things interesting. The rise of Serong as well means Brayshaw is down the pecking order. Could be some truth behind it. Having Gus in our corner could be beneficial.

Tight knot family though. If we're having a massive crack, I'm sure Gus is involved somehow.
I highly doubt he’s getting involved in his brothers career.

Have mum and dad Brayshaw housed any players since Jackson? The family is close to the club. At worst it makes Freo play full value.
Cam Luke was saying tonight to a couple of us that the Brayshaw family are very happy with the club. I have no doubt the family are influential. Very tight knit. Could easily see them pushing for him to stay loyal and try and be a part of Freo's potential first flag. Will be interesting to see the outcome. We'd have to put up a great offer to get him I reckon. Perfrct for our list though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam Luke was saying tonight to a couple of us that the Brayshaw family are very happy with the club. I have no doubt the family are influential. Very tight knit. Could easily see them pushing for him to stay loyal and try and be a part of Freo's potential first flag. Will be interesting to see the outcome. We'd have to put up a great offer to get him I reckon. Perfrct for our list though.
what was Cam Luke like? Absolutely shits me up the wall when I have to listen to him on TV or radio.

Brayshaw is a gun but wrong time for us to burn picks, wed have to give 2 first rounders and probably more to get him. Our list isn't one mid away from being good again. We'd end up like WC with Kelly.
Yeah, plus hes just more of what we already have really (unless you plan on getting rid of one of Oliver or Viney), back to crowding the CBAs with inside mids...If we were going hard after a mid and willing to pay a fortune for them id want it to be Warner (pipe dream but a link up goal kicking mid is the prototype). Im sick of us giving inside mids big money, much like ruck, its dumb.

Yeah, plus hes just more of what we already have really (unless you plan on getting rid of one of Oliver or Viney), back to crowding the CBAs with inside mids...If we were going hard after a mid and willing to pay a fortune for them id want it to be Warner (pipe dream but a link up goal kicking mid is the prototype). Im sick of us giving inside mids big money, much like ruck, its dumb.
The younger Brayshaw is a bit more balanced than Oliver and Viney and I'd take him if it was one first rounder but it won't be, it'll be our top 10 pick this year plus next year's first and probably this year's second as well. We don't have the list for that. Essendon should make that move.

The younger Brayshaw is a bit more balanced than Oliver and Viney and I'd take him if it was one first rounder but it won't be, it'll be our top 10 pick this year plus next year's first and probably this year's second as well. We don't have the list for that. Essendon should make that move.
Yep only type of player I'd give those kind of picks up for are mids who can run, break lines and kick I.e Will Day, Finn Callaghan, Hayden Young etc. I think Windsor and Rivers fit that sort of mold but remains to be seen to what level.

what was Cam Luke like? Absolutely shits me up the wall when I have to listen to him on TV or radio.
Was actually a decent bloke to talk to. Agreed he seems like a douche on TV. Comes across a bit of an Andy Maher type.

Btw, I'm.not saying Andrew Brayshaw IS coming to us. Simply passing on that it appears we're throwing the kitchen sink at him. We threw the kitchen sink at Humphrey a year in so ago as well and couldn't stick the landing.

Was actually a decent bloke to talk to. Agreed he seems like a douche on TV. Comes across a bit of an Andy Maher type.

Btw, I'm.not saying Andrew Brayshaw IS coming to us. Simply passing on that it appears we're throwing the kitchen sink at him. We threw the kitchen sink at Humphrey a year in so ago as well and couldn't stick the landing.
Did he mention anything further whether he thinks there's actually a chance he could leave?

There's obviously fire to the smoke on top of the information A11dAtP0w3R has already provided.

With the talk of our interest in Jake Waterman, I have no idea how they plan to pull this off.

Main thing I don't like about the Brayshaw move is guarantee that's the death knell for Rivers in the midfield if it happens because Trac Viney and Fatty ain't going anywhere away from CB and stoppage.
Give Viney Sparrows role to wind down his career.

Did he mention anything further whether he thinks there's actually a chance he could leave?

There's obviously fire to the smoke on top of the information A11dAtP0w3R has already provided.

With the talk of our interest in Jake Waterman, I have no idea how they plan to pull this off.
Ill text old mate today and ask what he knows, I didnt really pay much attention to it previously coz I thought he was winding me up with some bs story. Need to remind him that: Fritsch 35 Amiss 24 also after yesterday :)

No he didn't. Someone else on the table asked his opinion about what Dees should do in the offseason in regards to their F50. Waterman was mentioned, but he said that's highly unlikely, and that we are more into Brayshaw and are throwing the kitchen sink at him. I mean, this is Cam Luke, not Tim Lamb. But he's not pulling it from thin air i guess. So there is surely truth to it. With Gus retiring, it looks as though the club are going to go hard for a quality mid, which is great news.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back