Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
I like Viney and I hope he does what. Is best for him. I honestly can't see him leaving, he bleeds red and blue.

I like Viney as well

Thing is that's what they said about Luke Hodge bleeding Brown and Gold.

Sport, at the end of the day, is a business.

What ever Vines wants to do its ok.

Don’t mind Viney but would prefer Trac, if you could just let the club know that’d be ace. Ta in advance.
"Clarko, can we have Petracca?"

"No. We have a Melbourne Player at home."

The Melbourne player at home:
1723204535957.jpeg

Don’t mind Viney but would prefer Trac, if you could just let the club know that’d be ace. Ta in advance.
Don't mind a 3rd round pick but would prefer Sheezel for our trade compensation for Viney, if you could let the club know that'd be ace.

Don't mind a 3rd round pick but would prefer Sheezel for our trade compensation for Viney, if you could let the club know that'd be ace.
Sheezel, Wardlaw, Z Duursma, and LDU for Viney, Sparrow,Salem and Spargo.

Deal.

Also Larkey and Zurhaar for Tomlinson and Petty.

Before I give Brady Rawlings a ring, I hear you guys are looking for a ruck/forward?

We’ve got just your man: former Richmond Premiership (squad) gun Callum Coleman Jones. He’s a perfect fit for you guys and his achilles is definitely not ****ed. I’m not gonna lie, it will hurt us badly. Become a real fan favorite of ours.

Before I give Brady Rawlings a ring, I hear you guys are looking for a ruck/forward?

We’ve got just your man: former Richmond Premiership (squad) gun Callum Coleman Jones. He’s a perfect fit for you guys and his achilles is definitely not ****ed. I’m not gonna lie, it will hurt us badly. Become a real fan favorite of ours.
Not until you take Smith first letter J from us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol he'd probably get a game for us

Sounds like a good straight swap for Ben Brown , bring him home.

Makes sense for North, similar to Jordan Lewis.

But this is Tom Morris so I would not place much trust in his work.
Morris has very good mail generally

There’d be something in the Viney to north stuff. Todd although they have said stoped away from discussions would have some idea on Jack’s feelings on it. North would want someone with his work ethic and leadership etc. My thoughts on it is he wouldn’t want to leave. Just north sounding him out.

There’d be something in the Viney to north stuff. Todd although they have said stoped away from discussions would have some idea on Jack’s feelings on it. North would want someone with his work ethic and leadership etc. My thoughts on it is he wouldn’t want to leave. Just north sounding him out.

Due Diligence and all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back