Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

Yeah without naming any. Bit of a textbook Morris nothing story really.

Morris isn’t McClure, struggling to think of a time his mail has been incorrect. Petracca being disgruntled doesn’t guarantee a trade, it is still very hard to see how it’d happen.

Morris isn’t McClure, struggling to think of a time his mail has been incorrect. Petracca being disgruntled doesn’t guarantee a trade, it is still very hard to see how it’d happen.

Trac's agent has told the club he'll be requesting a trade. Unhappy with the culture at the club. Apparently it's not impossible it can be fixed, but gonna take a lot and not sure how likely.

Source is a current player's Dad.

Mad Get Out GIF by Get Out Movie

Come on Sugar, they're not gonna trade one of the best young midfielders in the game for a 31-year-old Jack Viney
I've stuffed up in the Viney situation, thinking he had already signed on for a few years, and was currently 29Yrs.

Yeah something like that. All depends on how keen North are for Viney though.
Now I see the bartering angle, as Vines is 30, and still un-contracted after the 2025 season.

Who could blame him, went to game and struggled to stay awake watching us score 51 points on the weekend and the coach said thats what we want to be. The final straw.

I rarely drink anymore , and pretty much beer only when I do, but a question for you drinkers, are UDLs still around? LDU always make me think of them when I hear his name.

They were my "I dont have enough money for Jim or Jack cans and Woodstock bloats me so **** that" teenage beverage of choice back in the day. Loved me Udills.
Bit of Bitch Fizz, as we used to call it. Love the stuff.
(Rock band called "bitch diesel", assume they were thinking the same thing?)

Best time for Bitch Fizz IMO is around 2pm after you've been up all night on meth and acid. It's the sugar that helps.

Note: I'm not a nutritionist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still have a conspiracy theory something is happening somewhere with our contracted players though - Given our draft capital and who we've been reported as chasing, there must be currency coming from somewhere to trade.

Maybe its just future pick trading, but just doesn't add up atm for mine.
:eyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back