Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Losing Trac and keeping Goodwin would be the dumbest shit this club has ever done.
If Trac wants out Goody's got to go regardless of if a trade gets done or not surely.

If Trac wants out Goody's got to go regardless of if a trade gets done or not surely.

"Other players share his feelings."

The writing is on the wall. Goodwin has lost the players and the admin really need to make the call.

"Other players share his feelings."

The writing is on the wall. Goodwin has lost the players and the admin really need to make the call.
I love Trac even more for this, been calling out for someone to stand up and say enough of this shit for months. Dont care if he goes, still a hero.

Wonder if Oliver being gifted games played a part?

Why would JVR, Kozzy and Fritsch want to hang around as forwards playing this shit now we arent winning?

Goody's high performing contest and defense culture chickens coming home to roost. You love to see it.

Yeah maybe little truth to him “wanting out” but it’s a good way to get changes within the footy department which could improve the overall direction of the club.

To be fair, and not sure I believe it, but in Morris' report he said Trac's issues aren't with Goodwin.
What does he mean by 'the direction of the club' then? Just that we're shit now? Unless its an issue Goodwin is also unhappy about I'm not sure this washes.

The players have pretty much joined the supporters in making their disapproval known with the clubs direction. I can understand why the players would be still somewhat okay with Goodwin more than us, but they'd absolutely would feel we've strayed off the path at the very top which we're all agreed with

For a start with Trac, he's had to front up in the media for a while now. He's even defended us across the socials too and i think being forced to step back has given him a greater understanding that he's fronting up for shit he shouldn't have to. The so called 'leaders' in that space are invisible

What does he mean by 'the direction of the club' then? Just that we're shit now? Unless its an issue Goodwin is also unhappy about I'm not sure this washes.

It's almost like someone has been saying lately that Goodwin doesn't run everything at the club... ;)

Apparently issues with culture. Ask yourself, who else has influence on that stuff outside of the head coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Within 12 months
  • Grundy request trade to Sydney
  • Harmes request trade to Bulldogs
  • Brayshaw retires
  • Oliver fat and linked to Adelaide
  • Viney linked to North
  • Petracca requesting a trade
Oliver fat and linked to Adelaide should be two points for width

It's almost like someone has been saying lately that Goodwin doesn't run everything at the club... ;)

Apparently issues with culture. Ask yourself, who else has influence on that stuff outside of the head coach?
I do agree that Goodwin isn't the only problem at the club, and getting rid of him doesn't solve everything

Buttt I reckon moving him on is a start to a lot more change

I do agree that Goodwin isn't the only problem at the club, and getting rid of him doesn't solve everything

Buttt I reckon moving him on is a start to a lot more change

I'm definitely not against looking at moving Goodwin on, but people who think we solve everything just by sacking him have no idea.

Yes, clearly Richo is the reason Trac wants out. What a fool I was.

Far more likely he has a nice relationship with Goodwin and he doesn't want to throw him under the bus even though hes unhappy with the club falling off a cliff.

More likely he still likes Goody as a person and doesnt want to offend him so just say its not him and pretend its something else/broader.
This poster gets it.

Yes, clearly Richo is the reason Trac wants out. What a fool I was.

Far more likely he has a nice relationship with Goodwin and he doesn't want to throw him under the bus even though hes unhappy with the club falling off a cliff.

Yes, let's pick and choose the bits that suit our agendas out of what's been reported.

Yes, let's pick and choose the bits that suit our agendas out of what's been reported.
If you're right, then Goodwin doesn't have the influence or conviction to demand the changes that would take the club where it needs to go and to a place where the players actually want to be there then he's not the man for the job anyway.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back