Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Yeah as much as this is obviously bad, I can't see the club actually doing it (And whilst I don't blame him for requesting a trade, the club would be idiotic to take anything below two firsts + change).
Trac would actually have to be so hateful to the club he'd need to basically go to war with us in the media to the point where it would be toxic to keep him. Not sure why he'd go but you're talking the first rounders Freo give Richmond all coming to us for him and why would he wanna go there? Far more likely something at the club changes to appease him

So..

Trac is untradable in my opinion. Senior player, hard worker and good communicator. Not to mention arguably the best player in the team. You trade him out that kills the morale and culture in the team for years.

If what is being reported is true, that he wants out, we are truly in a bad bad place.

Yeah as much as this is obviously bad, I can't see the club actually doing it (And whilst I don't blame him for requesting a trade, the club would be idiotic to take anything below two firsts + change).
Two firsts aint enough if hes going to a competing side. Not even close.

So..

Trac is untradable in my opinion. Senior player, hard worker and good communicator. Not to mention arguably the best player in the team. You trade him out that kills the morale and culture in the team for years.

If what is being reported is true, that he wants out, we are truly in a bad bad place.
I think Trac would have to make his position untenable at Melbourne for us to let him go. I can't see it.

Two firsts aint enough if hes going to a competing side. Not even close.
Yeah you're looking at a Judd Level trade, top 5 pick and a young star or two top 10 picks at a very minimum with one of them being in the top 5

Either can I. I think it's a load of shit.
I don't think it's a load of shit I think he's definitely unhappy and does want to leave, but there's a shit load of water to go under the bridge before that happens

Used GC as an example for a Trac trade a month or so ago when we were talking hypotheticals. Bailey Humphrey, get yourself in the top 3-5 picks this year and give us that and your first next year. Something like that.

Trac obviously been able to watch us play having been injured and can see it is the most mind numbing, boring and insomnia curing game plan ever.

Why would anyone what to play that shit style? You know now it isn’t going to stand up in finals. That has been proven two years in a row.

If Goodwin goes as a result of this, Christ that is a big win. ****ing robot.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a lot of smoke around with this Trac stuff. Seems Goodwin is much loved by the playing group. But no doubt there’s something going on at the club. Trac is also at the very pointy end of being a dedicated footballer. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s pissed at the likes of Clarry and Joel Smith when he’s working his arse of to get himself another flag. And maybe is disillusioned at the constant selection of injured/unfit players.

Maybe we need a review not completed by the CEO.

There’s a lot of smoke around with this Trac stuff. Seems Goodwin is much loved by the playing group. But no doubt there’s something going on at the club. Trac is also at the very pointy end of being a dedicated footballer. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s pissed at the likes of Clarry and Joel Smith when he’s working his arse of to get himself another flag. And maybe is disillusioned at the constant selection of injured/unfit players.

Maybe we need a review not completed by the CEO.
Maybe by the handful of his favourites like Salem who get selected doing **** all

Doing Tomlinson, Jefferson, Howes, Brown, Woewodin, Laurie etc are all hanging off his words. There's 44 guys on a list. Just cause the 15 or so he regular picks love him doesn't mean their aren't issues below festering after he's slamming random vfl players while hurting his favourites. That's how you create a toxic work place

Cut + paste PR article that adds in tHe YoUtH with no quotes attributed to anyone, because that's how we roll:

Melbourne will not trade Christian Petracca under any circumstance with Demons powerbrokers on Monday night emphatic that suggestions he could play elsewhere in 2025 were wildly inaccurate.

Petracca, 28, attended Saturday night’s match against Port Adelaide at the MCG as he recovers from a lacerated spleen and was walking laps of the tan in the hours before that clash.

The 2021 Norm Smith Medallist is still not allowed to get his heart rate above 110 and the family was disgruntled with his medical treatment following internal injuries sustained in the King’s Birthday blockbuster against Collingwood, where he was allowed to return to the field.

A major part of the Petraccas’ frustration was the isolation. In the first 10 days following the injury he had not seen anyone other than his parents and his fiancee.

But senior club sources were at pains to stress that Petracca was not going anywhere despite reports he was disillusioned with the club’s direction.

While Petracca was disgruntled, it is understood there is no bad blood that would result in the four-time All-Australian demanding an exit.

Petracca is contracted until 2029 on a $1 million per season deal and remains critical to the club’s hopes of rebounding up the ladder in 2025.

The Demons are confident they will remain in premiership contention and have rejuvenated their playing list this season.

The club has handed five players their AFL debut – behind only Richmond, North Melbourne and Collingwood (all six) – and have repeatedly fielded one of the youngest line-ups in the AFL.

New players Blake Howes, Caleb Windsor, Koltyn Tholstrup, Kynan Brown and Andy Moniz-Wakefield have all displayed encouraging signs.

Petracca’s injury also opened the door for Trent Rivers to shine as an onballer while Judd McVee has also had brief stints in the midfield where he has shown similar promise.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back