• Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Interested in the thoughts of CNDee 🤔
1723465567520-jpeg.2077619

There actually a thing on nuffyland where it's Oliver vs Trac and they've gone with tubby?
"Clarry wants to be a Dee and Trac doesnt so I like Clarry more"..... Nuffs gonna nuff.

I haven't read all the comments here, but my gut is telling me that Trac is a mummy's boy who has fallen in line with the family sentiment. That being the case, he's going to be very hard to turn around now because families like this don't change their minds. They will always blame the club for him going back out on the field, they will never accept that Trac carries some responsibility for it. Might as well trade him to the highest bidder or be prepared to sack Goody, the medical staff and anyone else who's been getting up the Petracca family's nose to keep him. I'm ok with the latter.

Last edited:
I honestly can’t think of even one half sensible argument the Board could make as to why you wouldn’t sack Goodwin and implement wholesale cultural and personnel change.

Our best player is fed up with the lack of accountability and poor culture that has developed under the watch of the current regime, and we’ve tumbled from top 4 (already underachieving) to 12th/13th this year.

What on earth is the logic to another year of talking about contest and defence and Melbourne DNA while good players go through the motions and mediocre players churn out the same shit every week?

I haven't read all the comments here, but my gut is telling me that Trac is a mummy's boy who has fallen in line with the family sentiment. That being the case, he's going to be very hard to turn around now because families like this don't change their minds. They will always blame the club for him going back out on the field, they will never accept that Trac carries some responsible for it. Might as well trade him to the highest bidder or be prepared to sack Goody, the medical staff and anyone else who's been getting up the Petracca family's nose.
Shifting the blame to the player and not the club is very strange take, the club is supposed to have people employed to protect the player from themselves. And the second option is absolutely the one id choose.

Righto mate chill out clubs not gonna trade Gawn May Oliver Trac lol we wouldn't even be able to pay a quarter of the salary cap.

Tracs not going to go unless he fully freaks out in the media and even still that deal takes all trade period to get done.
To be clear, I think the chances of trading Trac are so close to zero that even my scientific calculator from year 12 would just give up and say 0.

Trac is a professional and giving the club a wake up call. When held to his contract he will then turn up and give 100%.

If they want to rejuvenate the list or shake things up there are a variety of players (age and positionally) around the league that are gettable without selling the farm.

Sometimes the only way to fix the culture is through turnover.

I haven't read all the comments here, but my gut is telling me that Trac is a mummy's boy who has fallen in line with the family sentiment. That being the case, he's going to be very hard to turn around now because families like this don't change their minds. They will always blame the club for him going back out on the field, they will never accept that Trac carries some responsible for it. Might as well trade him to the highest bidder or be prepared to sack Goody, the medical staff and anyone else who's been getting up the Petracca family's nose to keep him. I'm ok with the latter.

Tracc is a pretty smart guy and very professional. I would back him in this time.

Shifting the blame to the player and not the club is very strange take, the club is supposed to have people employed to protect the player from themselves. And the second option is absolutely the one id choose.
Did you read what I wrote? I said he carries some responsibility. Not all of it, or most of it, but some of it. I don't buy into the employer carries all responsibility narrative. If he was using his bravado to misrepresent the level of his discomfort, that can make a diagnosis very difficult. So I'm happy to give him a bit of responsibility. I'm also happy to give a large share of responsibility to the medical staff too. They f**ked it up together as far as I'm concerned. At least there was some teamwork there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you read what I wrote? I said he carries some responsibility. Not all of it, or most of it, but some of it. I don't buy into the employer carries all responsibility narrative. If he was using his bravado to misrepresent the level of his discomfort, that can make a diagnosis very difficult. So I'm happy to give him a bit of responsibility. I'm also happy to give a large share of responsibility to the medical staff too. They f**ked it up together as far as I'm concerned. At least there was some teamwork there...
Within about 30 seconds of him going out there it was obvious he wasn't right. If he had been pulled immediately that would be one thing but he spent 20 minutes on the ground.

Within about 30 seconds of him going out there it was obvious he wasn't right. If he had been pulled immediately that would be one thing but he spent 20 minutes on the ground.
Lol I don't think if Trac had been asked to stay on the bench and brushed the medical staff off he'd be crying about it later. I'm guessing he was in pain, asked if he should battle through it and the medical staff/coaching staff didn't really try and stop him.

So why didn't Trac signal that he wasn't ok? It doesn't change anything for me. Like I said, they can all have a share in the responsibility.

So why didn't Trac signal that he wasn't ok? It doesn't change anything for me. Like I said, they can all have a share in the responsibility.
Lol what?
If he's unsure what damage he has and the medical staff tell you it's fine to go, not many professional AFL players are just gonna go nah I don't wanna play thanks.

Wanted to do his bit for the team and assumed the pain was just his ribs, got told by the doctors that was the case. Players try to push through injury all the time but when something is obviously wrong it's on the club to protect them. The clubs have power over the player in these regards, which is why they cop the blame when they stuff it up.

Lol what?
If he's unsure what damage he has and the medical staff tell you it's fine to go, not many professional AFL players are just gonna go nah I don't wanna play thanks.
Medical diagnosis relies on the patient giving accurate information. If they couldn't detect a problem using a stethoscope and palpating the area, and Trac was claiming he was ok to go back on, there's nothing to go on. If Trac was feeling worse than he let on, that's on him. How would any of us know? I see no reason to make Trac blameless. Given there's no smoking gun, they can all share in the f**k up.

Down on the canvas for 5 minutes after the quarter time siren went. Hmmmmm, could something possibly be wrong and we send him to the hospital to have a look or is it more likely hes just being a drama queen mummies boy like Clayton Oliver when he gets a slapped on the man boobs? Ill go with the later.

Medical diagnosis relies on the patient giving accurate information. If they couldn't detect a problem using a stethoscope and palpating the area, and Trac was claiming he was ok to go back on, there's nothing to go on. If Trac was feeling worse than he let on, that's on him. How would any of us know? I see no reason to make Trac blameless. Given there's no smoking gun, they can all share in the f**k up.
You're still missing the point. Trac doesn't know he's broken his ribs an ruptured his spleen or else why even have doctors he can just diagnose himself.
It's even stranger you think Trac would be pissed off if he was in the wrong.

Down on the canvas for 5 minutes after the quarter time siren went. Hmmmmm, could something possibly be wrong and we send him to the hospital to have a look or is it more likely hes just being a drama queen mummies boy like Clayton Oliver when he gets a slapped on the man boobs? Ill go with the later.
Gargantuan effort for Oliver to play through that though.

Gargantuan effort for Oliver to play through that though.
That guy goes down faster than a $10 hooker. Always has, starts shit with players then cries on the ground when he cops a bump or slap back. Another reason to hate him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back