• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks and played like Nate Caddy in the first quarter. Then went into the middle in the second quarter and won the first centre clearance.

I counted about 5 contested marks in the first half.
Has the body type of a quick KPF but has the agility to play on ball. Been hard to get a read on him all season but was one i have been massively high on when the pre season testing came out earlier this year. Could be a 196cm on baller if it goes well

I sense with 18 and 19 (likely to drop to say 22 and 23), we could do what we did with Hawthorn in 2022 [traded our 18 for their 2nd, and 2 x future picks]
I also wouldn't even mind if we did that split and then we tried to trade back into the draft with one of the future picks we get or something

When is he predicted to go , how high?

I haven't seen much online in terms of a predicted order and I doubt anyone on Bigfooty would have watched enough games to know, especially of a guy like King who didn't play during the carnival.

Probably get a better idea after the futures game on GF day and then further based on what we do during the trade period.

I'd only be guessing as it was the first time I had seen him play, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was at the top end of the draft based on what I saw today.

Lachlan Carmichael is also a potential high pick. He moves so well and is a beautiful kick, its hard to imagine how he wouldn't be a top 30 pick next year if he gets a little bit bigger and stronger.

I haven't seen much online in terms of a predicted order and I doubt anyone on Bigfooty would have watched enough games to know, especially of a guy like King who didn't play during the carnival.

Probably get a better idea after the futures game on GF day and then further based on what we do during the trade period.

I'd only be guessing as it was the first time I had seen him play, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was at the top end of the draft based on what I saw today.

Lachlan Carmichael is also a potential high pick. He moves so well and is a beautiful kick, its hard to imagine how he wouldn't be a top 30 pick next year if he gets a little bit bigger and stronger.
Totally agree. As you say, will depend on Futures GF game and next year's carnival, but could have all 3 to deal with - King, Carmichael and Chamberlain.

Totally agree. As you say, will depend on Futures GF game and next year's carnival, but could have all 3 to deal with - King, Carmichael and Chamberlain.

Chamberlin, I find hard to gauge where he might end up.

I have watched him about 6 times now and he kind of floats around on the wing, gets a bit of the ball, is quite a nice kick, pretty good overhead. He is so left sided, I think he is going to have to get a lot quicker to succeed at a higher level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's fascinating Joe Harrison hasn't been invited to any of the national or state combines this year. Has already had 2 good games jumping up into VFL level from local footy. Hopefully can slip down late, or to the rookie draft

It's fascinating Joe Harrison hasn't been invited to any of the national or state combines this year. Has already had 2 good games jumping up into VFL level from local footy. Hopefully can slip down late, or to the rookie draft
He has looked better in our reserves than in any of the u18 games.

I think both he and Cochran are 50+/rookie selections.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back