• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We're always linked to big names - how many times did they say "Dusty to Sydney"?

I'd love to know where we'd find the money for $1.2m a year
Just spread it out over the next 10. Easy ✍️

We're always linked to big names - how many times did they say "Dusty to Sydney"?

I'd love to know where we'd find the money for $1.2m a year

The money shouldnt been a issue with the cap going up and a few potential retirements this season.

But he has no impact on games and was diabolical against Port you just cant have someone being payed that much and having no impact.

The money shouldnt been a issue with the cap going up and a few potential retirements this season.

But he has no impact on games and was diabolical against Port you just cant have someone being payed that much and having no impact.
No petracca Bradshaw either

He clearly is not enjoying his footy

Watch him go t the cats and be all Aus next year

He is the best contested player in the comp

No petracca Bradshaw either

He clearly is not enjoying his footy

Watch him go t the cats and be all Aus next year

He is the best contested player in the comp

Depends could be the next Jack Stevens and just completely fall of the rails with the expectation of a much more professional club in Geelong.

Hard to say probably take 2 seasons to get back to the standard he was if he applies himself 100% or may never be the same player again?

Who knows what Richmond are going to do at the end of the year, but I would be asking the question to Noah Balta's manager.

Only 24 and uncontracted at the end of 2025. Would pretty much set our key defence for the rest of the decade, and we have the picks to make a strong offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who knows what Richmond are going to do at the end of the year, but I would be asking the question to Noah Balta's manager.

Only 24 and uncontracted at the end of 2025. Would pretty much set our key defence for the rest of the decade, and we have the picks to make a strong offer.
Balta's only 24 😳 Feels like he's been around forever. I honestly thought he was somewhere around 28/29

Nice pickup. Yes please. Does he surf?

For all those who were frothing at the prospect of us recruiting Buku Khamis from the Dogs….

Fogarty gave him an absolute bath today. It was one of the great mismatches.

He might still get stronger and better (although he is 24) - but he ain’t a quality KPD at this stage.

Bad matchup with that delivery Fogarty was way to strong for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back