• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For all those who were frothing at the prospect of us recruiting Buku Khamis from the Dogs….

Fogarty gave him an absolute bath today. It was one of the great mismatches.

He might still get stronger and better (although he is 24) - but he ain’t a quality KPD at this stage.
Was thinking the exact same thing as I watched the game. Melican would have done better.

Paying attention to the situation
I mean who wouldn't pay attention if Melbourne do a dumb thing like GCS a couple of years ago and give away like Oliver and a second for a future third. But don't see us getting him unless its just a salary dump

I mean who wouldn't pay attention if Melbourne do a dumb thing like GCS a couple of years ago and give away like Oliver and a second for a future third. But don't see us getting him unless its just a salary dump
If Melbourne were pushing Oliver out, that would be the reddest of red flags.

They would know better than anyone if he was one good preseason away from getting back to his best.

Bhahahahaha Oliver….

1- we have no cash
2- beatson basically confirmed we aren’t going after anyone
3- even if 1&2 is a lie, Oliver hates us. Apparently we were mean to him at draft combine and he has never forgotten it. We kept raising his weight and called him tubby during interview….

He literally hates us, so put a line through that one.

Bhahahahaha Oliver….

1- we have no cash
2- beatson basically confirmed we aren’t going after anyone
3- even if 1&2 is a lie, Oliver hates us. Apparently we were mean to him at draft combine and he has never forgotten it. We kept raising his weight and called him tubby during interview….

He literally hates us, so put a line through that one.
KB niggles draftees to see how they respond. I reckon if we go after Oliver, we get KB and Oliver in a room again and get KB to tell Oliver he is too fat again. See how Oliver responds this time! At the least you get a funny story.

Balta does seem like a good target. Big powerful defender and can intercept. Also still young.

So interesting if we have spoken to him.

If there’s any chance of him moving we should have offered the farm for him. Exactly what we need and covers both ends of the ground if need be

If there’s any chance of him moving we should have offered the farm for him. Exactly what we need and covers both ends of the ground if need be
First things first. We would need to convince him to ask to be traded to us, then we would need to offer up enough to satisfy the Tigers.
Playing wise we'd be an attractive proposition but who knows what else pushes his buttons.

First things first. We would need to convince him to ask to be traded to us, then we would need to offer up enough to satisfy the Tigers.
Playing wise we'd be an attractive proposition but who knows what else pushes his buttons.

Sure but for me there zero harm in asking if he’s not interested that’s okay but let’s ask. We are in a window does he want to potentially win a flag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah if he generally wants out they wont

They would be a basket case if they let him go . Would have to be a massive deal.

They'd start with number 21 then add more

Long way from there to here!
Don't think I'll hold my breath.
To get Trac who probably wouldn't want to move to Sydney would cost im guessing our two firsts this year and a future first and probably more given the fact that all those picks are projected to be in the 20s with bid matching.

Therefore, its a no from me as even though i would love him on the Swans i feel like Long term it would make it very difficult to get the Academy boys in without given up other core pieces e.g. Warner bros

Disagree depends on the club though
If as expected Richmond lose some or all of Baker, Rioli and Bolton, coupled with the retirement of Dusty and confirmed departure of Graham, an experienced player like Parker on a short contract would be perfect. He is still playing decent footy, has high standards and comes from a perennially successful club - perfect foil for a host of talented draftees.

If as expected Richmond lose some or all of Baker, Rioli and Bolton, coupled with the retirement of Dusty and confirmed departure of Graham, an experienced player like Parker on a short contract would be perfect. He is still playing decent footy, has high standards and comes from a perennially successful club - perfect foil for a host of talented draftees.

There probably would be a few clubs interested in Parker if we wanted to leave.

But that doesn't mean we are going to get anything in a deal that would help us trade for petracca, other than some extra salary cap space.

if we were supposedly chasing naughton with 7 figures surely that hasnt dried up (understand we had huge resignings)

id chuck the naughton money to trac

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back