• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I keep hearing Trac to Collingwood with what currency exactly?

Their two future firsts COULD be valuable but I thought you had to use a first within 4 years or something

Not long before the mock drafts start to hit lol

I'm just hoping we are smart with these two picks, also open to trading up with GC or Brisbane to get ahead of the Giants in the order and taking that NSW kid. I really like him

I'm just hoping we are smart with these two picks, also open to trading up with GC or Brisbane to get ahead of the Giants in the order and taking that NSW kid. I really like him

I think there is so much depth out there that trading up isn't necessarily needed, good players will slide.

having said that, the 2 that I would trade up for are Jobe Shanahan and Sam Lalor.

Hamish Davis, Zak Johnson, Alix Tairu, and Toby Travaglia are the type I could imagine we like and at least a couple of them will be there at our picks... so you can scrap them from the list, Kinnear and I seem to rarely agree

I don't get the downhill skier insult.
I mean if there are any uphill skiers you'd have to question their intelligence.
Ironically, that's exactly the right descriptor for us. We've been making things more difficult than they need to be for 3 months now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What two picks?
For those not following along, do we have someone else's pick this year?

What two picks?
For those not following along, do we have someone else's pick this year?

North Melb priority pick (Dylan Stephens trade) will be pick 19-21 (around that area)

North Melb priority pick (Dylan Stephens trade) will be pick 19-21 (around that area)
North freebie for Stephens
North being soo bad pick (currently 19) but looks to go out to 20 because of Battle even before the draft kicks off
Thanks all, that's quite a good result given we didn't develop him too much.
Hopefully we turn the pick into a decent KP player at that range. Defender or Forward I don't mind.
One of each?

Thanks all, that's quite a good result given we didn't develop him too much.
Hopefully we turn the pick into a decent KP player at that range. Defender or Forward I don't mind.
One of each?

Personally as stated above best key (either end at one of them) if Shanahan is there take him. The other pick best available small to medium

Personally as stated above best key (either end at one of them) if Shanahan is there take him. The other pick best available small to medium
As long as we don't pick another non versatile midfielder with the second pick ill be pretty happy tbh. Alongside the mentioned KPF

News.com today re Bailey Smith and his potential new club;

Also a Cotton On ambassador, the link between his own close ties with the brand and that of Geelong cannot be underestimated.

5795f44d0206541dac67cd79b40d2562.jpg

News.com today re Bailey Smith and his potential new club;

Also a Cotton On ambassador, the link between his own close ties with the brand and that of Geelong cannot be underestimated.

View attachment 2092241
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

**** them both, honestly.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back