• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If I were Melbourne I’d be demanding one of those picks in the top 5 wouldn’t be interested in future picks and that’s with McKay too.
Yep thought that would be the case as well so basically they would have to trade away enough assets to get McKay + Pick 5-7 + Pick 11 + FFRP. That being said they would still need to have enough draft capital to match both Camporeale brothers

Yep thought that would be the case as well so basically they would have to trade away enough assets to get McKay + Pick 5-7 + Pick 11 + FFRP. That being said they would still need to have enough draft capital to match both Camporeale brothers

Yep which means it just isn’t happening. None of the clubs in the top 5 would do it. Think McKay + pick 5-7 plus pick 11 ish would get them interested but let’s be real why would they I’d rather have Petracca

Petracca is fools gold.

He'd kill your 2024 draft depth, likely take a good first team player off your list then slaughter your TPP for the next 5 years.

There's also no market for him unless Melbourne pushes him out - Grundy style. It's not happening.
He is worth it if you are 1 elite mid away from a flag in the next 2 maybe 3 seasons

Think the Judd trade and that’s a minimum. Cost a top 5 pick, Josh Kennedy (former top 5 pick) plus pick 20. That’s the utter minimum. Would cost way more than junk late first rounders
He’s nearly 30.

I can’t see anyone paying anything like Judd value.

But i agree it would be more than an end of first rounder.

He’s nearly 30.

I can’t see anyone paying anything like Judd value.

But i agree it would be more than an end of first rounder.

He’s a top 5 player in the game, would take two top 5 picks or equivalent at the minimum plus an early second at a minimum

Would certainly take a huge weight off Cripps shoulders if, by some miracle, it were to happen

How would Petracca manage to climb up there though?

He’d improve Carlton massively but can’t see how they get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think he'd improve them that much. They already win a lot of the ball, they don't know what to do with it. I don't believe Trac will fix their ball movement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Noble requested a trade to GC.

Sizeable loss for the Pies

Apparently petraccas family got called at 3am saying that he might not make it through the surgery

Nah **** that id want out of melbourne or any employer for that matter

Completely fkd up as if the docs couldnt tell on game day like they played collingwood and oppo players were concerned for him

Sounds like may have a bit of animosity around the incident.

But just an armchair pundit

He’s a top 5 player in the game, would take two top 5 picks or equivalent at the minimum plus an early second at a minimum
Was!
He has a lot of mental demons (pardon the pun) to fight off before he even plays again, let alone get back to his dominating best. He's in a bit of a troubled space I'd say poor bloke.

Was!
He has a lot of mental demons (pardon the pun) to fight off before he even plays again, let alone get back to his dominating best. He's in a bit of a troubled space I'd say poor bloke.
Can understand it, got some serious trauma to work through and the I'm not immortal fugue has been lifted rather harshly. Most people do a major reset after something like that so he's on track. Can't blame him.

Can understand it, got some serious trauma to work through and the I'm not immortal fugue has been lifted rather harshly. Most people do a major reset after something like that so he's on track. Can't blame him.
💯 the major reset. After my heart surgery a whole lot of things changed big time and not all for the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back