• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree and he’s an AA talent when fit and not playing 5 pound overweight. If we can flip say pick 19 for Stringer (this becomes 25 ish anyway with the academy and F/S matching anyway) I am doing this trade straight away.

stringer?! is this some kind of satirical post? he's a dumb, selfish peaheart and by all reports a pretty ordinary bloke to boot
good grief ... absolutely not

I agree and he’s an AA talent when fit and not playing 5 pound overweight. If we can flip say pick 19 for Stringer (this becomes 25 ish anyway with the academy and F/S matching anyway) I am doing this trade straight away.
Not in a million years.

We're a team that runs 2-ways. Stringer does not.

He'd be awful for our structure and defensive patterns.

18th for inside 50 tackles

No Swan in the the top 20

More goals than any other swan for the season

Reckon he would be unreal in the front half
He'd have to buy in and do the hard yards the club would expect of him, but if he did that he'd absolutely be an unreal acquisition

I wish you were wrong but ever pay off me said your right, so naturally I'll disagree and hold onto false hope
At the end of the day, I want any player who wears our clubs colours to play with passion, at their best and make it as an elite AFL standard footballer

Stringer has the talent but not the attitude. It shows that his only good years all came when out of contract

stringer?! is this some kind of satirical post? he's a dumb, selfish peaheart and by all reports a pretty ordinary bloke to boot
good grief ... absolutely not

If he helps us win a flag I’m doing the trade within the right price of course. We drafted Ladhams in who had just as much baggage. Parker only has a year left we need a half forward it’s worth the go.

If he helps us win a flag I’m doing the trade within the right price of course. We drafted Ladhams in who had just as much baggage. Parker only has a year left we need a half forward it’s worth the go.
In what universe does Ladhams have the baggage that Stringer has?
Ladhams only issue that I can see is that he has a short fuse and struggles to contain his emotions.
Stringer is a shit human.....

I love the Swans and will support them always, but I can never imagine cheering for Stringer, such is my contempt for the kind of person he appears to be.

In what universe does Ladhams have the baggage that Stringer has?
Ladhams only issue that I can see is that he has a short fuse and struggles to contain his emotions.
Stringer is a shit human.....

I love the Swans and will support them always, but I can never imagine cheering for Stringer, such is my contempt for the kind of person he appears to be.

Ah-hem, you need to factor in shit tattoos. It's a definite mark down

One of the few areas the Swans will look to upgrade is key defence IMO. After McCartin and Melican there aren't any options for tall defenders that play at a high level. Not sure who could become available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah-hem, you need to factor in shit tattoos. It's a definite mark down
Yeah I'll give you that one. He looks like I let my 2yo granddaughter go crazy with her stamp set on him.
But Stringers tattoos are pretty bad too, just not as visible on the football field.

One of the few areas the Swans will look to upgrade is key defence IMO. After McCartin and Melican there aren't any options for tall defenders that play at a high level. Not sure who could become available.
Hamling was brought in as backup however Horse prefers Francis.

We have Snell and possibly Buller coming through, plus Hamling will stick around next season too.

For key defence I'd be happy burning our draft picks on tall defenders. Again Whitlock brothers would be great pickups and hopefully between all them 1 or 2 will work out

I hope Hanily kicks on because quick impactful small forwards are so important to the modern game.

Parker in the forward line long term won’t be a thing.

Im surprised the bullflogs dropped west for the final as the ball rebounded out so easily.

If he wasn’t a father son I’d definitely enquire about him. Garcia too.

Dunno if Macrae is the profile of player we need.
No but we would bloody love a Connor McDonald type atm

Forgot to add if it wasn't obvious that McDonald is not on the trade table, but thats the type of player i would like to see us grab in the draft

We had the greatest forward of the modern era and we became predictable. I don't think our forwards are that far off where we need them to be but they do need to lift.

Getting some strength training and learning to mark and they'll be a huge improvement to what we have. That's all they need to learn is how to take a strong pack mark

We had the greatest forward of the modern era and we became predictable. I don't think our forwards are that far off where we need them to be but they do need to lift.

Getting some strength training and learning to mark and they'll be a huge improvement to what we have. That's all they need to learn is how to take a strong pack mark
I think their underlying numbers are up there with the best but when they fade out of games they fade out so badly that it looks u15s like. Atleast they are all only going to get better being so young, but it is tough to watch Amartey go through this rough patch after his hot start to the year

I think their underlying numbers are up there with the best but when they fade out of games they fade out so badly that it looks u15s like. Atleast they are all only going to get better being so young, but it is tough to watch Amartey go through this rough patch after his hot start to the year
Yeah they're best is right up there which makes me want to stick with them. The most experienced in the trio is McDonald on something like 70odd games so still an inexperienced group

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back