• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends if we win or not. If we do, Parker might feel like it’s mission accomplished at the Swans and he can move on to a battling club with a new goal in mind.

I’m sure Parker is bullish about the game plan moving forward and players like Wicks and Cleary just have more zip to offer.

The fact of the matter is that he wants to stay in the show and the top performing clubs don’t necessarily have a spot for Parker available.

It also might not be North Melbourne, a club like Essendon might want a proven leader that does the little things off the ball well.
Parker and a first for Duurmsa. Fix the forward line and let Parker extend his career.....

Grab tabener for free

Can take a grab at least

Just no. Bloke has the turning circle of the Queen Mary, and he can’t stay fit. Would be no better than Hamling and we aren’t even playing him.

Just no. Bloke has the turning circle of the Queen Mary, and he can’t stay fit. Would be no better than Hamling and we aren’t even playing him.
Been a better player than Hambling , be a good person to have at the club but it won't happen . At his best twice as good as Amartey , but injuries have stifled a promising career .
Disclaimer i know him lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know it's funny. Someone very close to Luke once told me he'd never play for Carlton because they were the softest team in the league. That was 5-6 years ago and ive never forgotten it. The Roos don't seem too far from that benchmark so it'd surprise me, but then again when you're fighting to extend your career, I guess you'll do almost anything.

I mean he is contracted so **** 'em
I'm thinking more and more Parker is the sacrifice we're willing to make to give Chad his pay day. If thats the case, we'll take whatever a can get for him imo.

I'm thinking more and more Parker is the sacrifice we're willing to make to give Chad his pay day. If thats the case, we'll take whatever a can get for him imo.

I mean I'm aware we don't need to open this can of worms again, but unless we're offering Chad a deal to sign right now that requires Parker to leave, whether Parker is here or not next year has no impact on Chad's contract because if he signs a new deal during next year, I wouldn't think it could kick in until 2026 - at which point Parker is out of contract anyway?

I mean I'm aware we don't need to open this can of worms again, but unless we're offering Chad a deal to sign right now that requires Parker to leave, whether Parker is here or not next year has no impact on Chad's contract because if he signs a new deal during next year, I wouldn't think it could kick in until 2026 - at which point Parker is out of contract anyway?
Yeah, I'm just thinking we're trying to bridge the gap between our offer and the WA clubs by renegotiating his contact and paying him more next year.

Yeah, I'm just thinking we're trying to bridge the gap between our offer and the WA clubs by renegotiating his contact and paying him more next year.
Yeah in which case I assume he'd have to sign before next season starts?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back