• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade in an semi experienced lock down defender rather than having Francis who is better suited to the Blakey role and so is behind Blakey and Mills for that position
Francis is suited to the Blakey role?

I’m having trouble reconciling that.

I view Francis as the polar opposite of Lizard.

Computer says no.

Wouldn’t be the worst if we lose Sheldrick. Ready to go inside mid who can play minutes forward if need be. Not saying let’s pay an arm and a leg but if it’s a who cares 4th rounder that we wouldn’t use why not.

Francis is suited to the Blakey role?

I’m having trouble reconciling that.

I view Francis as the polar opposite of Lizard.

Just the visual of Francis and his turtle speed running up the sideline is making me throw up!

You're assuming Mitchell and Hamling are going to be on the list over the next 2 years...
That's kinda my point. They're both on the list for another season, surely we back then in than commit to another list filler?

Unless we expect Young to be best 22 he's just taking up a spot

So much gets said about our Academy, but with Perryman and Cumming likely to leave GWS - that would be (at least) five 1st round academy picks that they have essentially let walk to other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much gets said about our Academy, but with Perryman and Cumming likely to leave GWS - that would be (at least) five 1st round academy picks that they have essentially let walk to other clubs.

Kinda highlights why need to get to a critical mass...

Adelaide are favourites for Lukosius (yet another SA kid going home) yet cry foul about academies. Too much is said about academy players in general

The bulk of their academy comes from southern NSW (although Cumming is from Broken Hill). Their ties to Sydney would unlikely extend beyond the club unlike our academy graduates. Only Shipley, Peatling and Briggs are Sydney locals.

I'd be interested in Perryman but we probs can't afford him.

Edmund still has us interested in Stringer - when everyone else says we're not:think: trying to recall if the club has come out and said no like they usually do in these type of thing.

Mitch Cleary was on AFL Trade Radio launch and on it, they mentioned Collingwood is in on Stringer, only days after Cleary himself said they weren't.
Guessing they didn't have much content and went full rumour mode.

Oof. Power have made an offer to Perryman - dammit! Herald Sun journalist Jon Ralph reported on Fox Footy’s On the Couch the Power have tabled Perryman a six-year deal worth as much as $850,000 per season — with GWS and Hawthorn’s offers not said to be as fruitful

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back