• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a little sad we missed out on Lukosius. However, he has a big salary that we might not have wanted onboard. I'd happily have given one of our first two picks for him. Never mind - he's going home. Port need him more than we do.

I'm a little sad we missed out on Lukosius. However, he has a big salary that we might not have wanted onboard. I'd happily have given one of our first two picks for him. Never mind - he's going home. Port need him more than we do.

I am not and I was a massive fan in his draft year. He is soft.

Cleary has already gotten CBA's in 3 different games out of 5 he played in. In his two full games he averaged 6% CBAs so i think he could easily push that up to just 10-20% if he plays regularly, then you have Adams McInerney Papley Gulden all that get some CBAs per game (if Parker leaves) and that pretty much covers the lot not taken up by the main 3 midfielders. Just think Kennedy would be coming in to replace Adams when we could use that money in the LT to pay Warner and others and just use that Kennedy list spot on a rookie
I do understand your point and i think we are both talking about a very subtle difference in preferences/confidence of players

Some supposed ITK poster on the Collingwood board said we're the only club still interested in Stringer. We'll make a decision after our season

If Stringer is in, does that mean Parker is gone and Stringer takes that forward/mid role? Will be competing with Adams and Cleary and Sheldrick for about one spot (if we're fully fit - which of course, you nearly never are) I reckon!

If Stringer is in, does that mean Parker is gone and Stringer takes that forward/mid role? Will be competing with Adams and Cleary and Sheldrick for about one spot (if we're fully fit - which of course, you nearly never are) I reckon!

I would say/expect it means Parker out, Adams unsettled, Cleary's development blocked and Sheldrick looking for a trade.

You may be able to guess that I have zero interest in Stringer being at the Swans

If he buys in for the full year he’s an AA talent the issue is do we trust it. On talent alone we are negligent if we don’t discuss it. Cats didn’t have an issue with Stengle

But Stringer can go hang out with Talia

As long as he's not part of this club, he can do what he wants

We know Cunningham, Lloyd, Rampe, Fox, Adams, Grundy, Parker and one or two others are on their last contracts. We need to find replacements. This is the year to hit the draft and not blow capital on short term options.

With a bit of luck, Tauru and Shanahan are available at our picks. Add that to academy options this and next year as well as holding on to Sheldrick and I really do think the base is there for the next decade

As long as he's not part of this club, he can do what he wants

We know Cunningham, Lloyd, Rampe, Fox, Adams, Grundy, Parker and one or two others are on their last contracts. We need to find replacements. This is the year to hit the draft and not blow capital on short term options.

With a bit of luck, Tauru and Shanahan are available at our picks. Add that to academy options this and next year as well as holding on to Sheldrick and I really do think the base is there for the next decade
That's the right approach. I don't know about the specific draft targets but the idea is right. We need Stringer like a hole in the head.
We hopefully have a few replacements already on the list in Sheldrick, Cleary, Edwards, Snell and probably Cochran coming aboard but at least one KPF to join Buller would be great.

If he buys in for the full year he’s an AA talent the issue is do we trust it. On talent alone we are negligent if we don’t discuss it. Cats didn’t have an issue with Stengle
Didn’t have an issue with Stengle?

He was removed unconscious from a nightclub at 2.30am just a couple of months ago.

And Stringer makes Stengle look like a choirboy.

Didn’t have an issue with Stengle?

He was removed unconscious from a nightclub at 2.30am just a couple of months ago.

And Stringer makes Stengle look like a choirboy.

Stengle has won multiple AA’s since sometimes the risk is worth it when the talent is obvious

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back