Votes: 2 3.4%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd happily drop out of the top 4 to better manage the next set of retirements

we've bombed a few draft years lately and then spent capital on Adams and Hamling, to not play them. Have to hit the draft, there's not enough class coming through
Kids drafted are 3-4yrs away from making a difference.

We are the window, heeney , paps etc are 29

We need some harden bodies

Kids won’t do until 3 to 4 years

are we though ?

I mean if lachy neale was in that team maybe we win. But it feels like brisbane is so far ahead right now. i can see gold coast and fremantle improving. hawthorn might be way too good - especially if they move sicily forward

is our side capable of improving without a big reboot ? is this side just too scarred ?

are we though ?

I mean if lachy neale was in that team maybe we win. But it feels like brisbane is so far ahead right now. i can see gold coast and fremantle improving. hawthorn might be way too good - especially if they move sicily forward

is our side capable of improving without a big reboot ? is this side just too scarred ?
You just said that if we had Neale you could see us winning. So yes, we are right in it. You don't get to the big game without being close

are we though ?

Depending if we are and who are bringing in

The team as is now probably will fall short next year imo if we don’t

Hawks and freo are the 2 that are coming , especially who they are bringing in

Don't think the club needs to hit panic buttons. There needs to be tweaks to the game plan IMO.
You fix up the game plan of letting the oppo have first use along with a quicker forward line and this squad is right there, which they were anyway.
There we go, think its probably 2 changes in the forward line to restructure and then probably a more beefed up 4th midfielder on the bench which is probably found internally so don't even think its that much of needs at the draft other than a marking tall and a stronger on baller (Hynes and Murphy)

Last edited:
The AFL just ruled the pick we got from North will come after any Band 2 compo picks 🤬🤬🤬🤬

AFL informed teams that 'Band 2' compensation picks will fall before North Melbourne's pair of end-of-first round selections.

Sydney now face the prospect of falling further down the draft order should any of this year's free agency departures be deemed worthy of 'Band 2' or end-of-first round compensation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are the window, heeney , paps etc are 29

We need some harden bodies

Kids won’t do until 3 to 4 years

More than likely they've already played in their last grand finals :)

The AFL just ruled the pick we got from North will come after any Band 2 compo picks 🤬🤬🤬🤬

AFL informed teams that 'Band 2' compensation picks will fall before North Melbourne's pair of end-of-first round selections.

Sydney now face the prospect of falling further down the draft order should any of this year's free agency departures be deemed worthy of 'Band 2' or end-of-first round compensation.
Surely this could have been communicated when NM first received the picks..

Whether they or any other swans player wins a premiership really isn't a concern of mine. :)

This is entertainment first and fore-most.

Huh?

If we aren’t aggressive in the trade period (ins and outs) and instead bank on players in the draft, we can kiss any prospect of winning a flag goodbye.

If we aren’t aggressive in the trade period (ins and outs) and instead bank on players in the draft, we can kiss any prospect of winning a flag goodbye.

That's what we said last year.

Hey i remember something similiar after we got smashed in 2014 we got a trade ban.

10 years on the gift keeps giving.

Any love for Will Brodie? Screenshot_20240930_180545_AFL.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back