Game Day 2024 GF Swans v. Lions - Saturday 28 Sep @ 2:30 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 other teams did not make the 2024 grand final.we did and what happened today hurts.BUT important no need for all these negative posts against the coaches and players on BF.

Negative posts? how exactly do you expect people to react to this shitshow?

Who cares about the other 16 clubs

All I wanted was effort and a chance, if they beat us at the end but we tried hard it would be a club to be proud of.

Instead its an embarrassment from the Chairman who promises the coach a jog for life, to the coaching panel who havent got a clue as to how to win the big ones to players who are as soft as marshmallows (the true bloods player are dying of embarrassment you wear the same jumpers). i feel sorry for the trainers and other backroom staff that can actually do their jobs!
Yep, I'd put Pridham on the chopping block also for that comment alone.

Negative posts? how exactly do you expect people to react to this shitshow?

Who cares about the other 16 clubs
Exactly - from the game I watched there are no positives at all - none. That is unless you count that we turned up to the ground which in and of itself is debatable. Maybe I have been in WA too long and taken on a West Toaster supporter backbone, but FFS 10 goals - I mean really have some pride and I don't mean a rainbow flag.

Exactly - from the game I watched there are no positives at all - none. That is unless you count that we turned up to the ground which in and of itself is debatable. Maybe I have been in WA too long and taken on a West Toaster supporter backbone, but FFS 10 goals - I mean really have some pride and I don't mean a rainbow flag.

I dont give a **** about losing you gotta get there to give yourself a chance but how can you dish up the same crap just 2 years after losing by 80 odd.

Yet another GF where we were done in 2 quarters that is not normal i dont care what anyone says you dont win 19 games and then just look like a bottom 4 team AGAIN.

Wtf is wrong with this club?

Just got back to the hotel - huge sense of Deja vu, after yet another GF choke.

I have never ever seen a team more uncompetitive in the clearances. Centre bounce and around the ground, it was just comically poor.

Our forward line was toothless, our defensive efforts panicked - but it was in the clearances that we were absolutely destroyed by Neale, Ashcroft, Dunkley and McLuggage.

It was poor, so so poor.

And Horse’s legacy is now grand final choker.

We won’t win another one under Horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont give a **** about losing you gotta get there to give yourself a chance but how can you dish up the same crap just 2 years after losing by 80 odd.

Yet another GF where we were done in 2 quarters that is not normal i dont care what anyone says you dont win 19 games and then just look like a bottom 4 team AGAIN.

Wtf is wrong with this club?
Yep and yep - Shite I'd prefer to have watched Maxwell, Kelly and Plugger play today and loose by 100 or even 200 (even at their current ages) than the current team, as you'd know that they would have given everything within a heartbeat of their life.

I just can't get over how uncompetitive we were - I now know how Freo supporters feel - promise the world and deliver a Shite sandwich.

16 other teams did not make the 2024 grand final.we did and what happened today hurts.BUT important no need for all these negative posts against the coaches and players on BF.
No one cares that 16 other clubs didn't make it. Just like no one cares about the loser of the grand final.

Our grand final record throughout history shows we are happy to be an almost club.It'll all be swept under the carpet over the summer and nothing will change. We don't have the killer instinct needed - if we did we'd be up there in top few clubs for flags won.

We've in general been wonderful since the turn of the millennium..7 grand finals, a couple more prelims and always competitive. All we have to show for it is 2 flags, and now 3 utterly abysmal losses, alongside a couple of close ones.

I guess it celebrates aptly our 150th year to do so much right, and then choke so bad when it matters.

Was up against Daniher in the ruck at times and a great move by Fagan.
tbf everyone in the league knew that was going to happen.....wasnt exactly a great move but a necessary one

To top it off my son-inlaw (who is a top bloke) and GWS supporter (mainly to troll me) just gave me a sympathy card. F'ingH I'd prefer to be West Coast supporter or who ever came last as no one remembers who the team was that year, they only remember a bunch of prancing ponies that forgot to turn up on GF day.

Anyway, I have got to stop posting. You are all awesome supporters and hopefully the team matches our loyalty next year.

I have really enjoyed the comradery during this almost successful year, so see you all around April next year - it is going to be a long summer.

In really didn't like it's just another game rhetoric all week. What part of it's a GF don't you understand Horse.
And I hated how the whole Mills thing played out. Horse should have manned up and told Mills he wasnt playing and that Mills had two choices on how to react . He should have said they will report Mills has pulled up sore and ruled himself out. Mills should have led from the front rather than make it about himself.

When I heard Rampe in the presser say they had a cry together I nearly threw up...and became extremely worried.

He had a lot of mates.
No doubt. Just frustrated we refuse to learn from our errors.

I know some will say that most people on here wanted him in, but I said this after the QF - we're not paid the big bucks to make these decisions, nor are we privy to the fitness tests they do, so I think it's a fair criticism nonetheless.

Bad luck u blokes say lol joke woke farks make ya self fell good cause ya all positive lol joke absolute joke that was weak and terrible in ever area

Again the three talls forward line showed that is simply doesn't work. The complete lack of pressure applied to the Brisbane defence when they brought the ball out with numerous options. This crap notion that I can stand between 2 opponents and it won't get kicked to them if I'm only 10-15 meters away. One loose player becomes two and all of a sudden they are having a shot at goal. Zero pressure from the forwards leads to the mids being outnumbered and out of position. Then we find 3 opposition forwards all on their own. It's ****ing embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back