• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want small forwards omg it deadset makes me panic thinking about our lack of dangerous smalls. I know I sound like a broken record and it's probably annoying to read all the time, I don't mean to be, it just really feels like we are getting left behind in an area that has become absolutely key to success in the last 4-5 years and if anything the game's trending even more in that direction.

Agree and you need 2-3 of them it’s why I am a fan of someone like Hotton at the second of our firsts as it stands. Papley is great but he’s the only one we have Hanily is NOT a true small forward

Cornes opinions are always wrong. You know you're on the right side when he disagrees

In this case is he wrong? He’s had one AA year. His contract says he should have multiple ones. It’s a very poor contract for the return then again before this year Heeney would have been no1 on that list. Mills hasn’t been helped by being shifted around like a bunch of lollies in a school lunchbox though he’s a midfielder

In this case is he wrong? He’s had one AA year. His contract says he should have multiple ones. It’s a very poor contract for the return then again before this year Heeney would have been no1 on that list. Mills hasn’t been helped by being shifted around like a bunch of lollies in a school lunchbox though he’s a midfielder
Why does his contract demand AA? Dumb take

Why does his contract demand AA? Dumb take

Overspending on contracts is the single worst thing you can do it wrecks your depth. Is Mills a 800-900k or whatever player? I have no issue him being on the list it’s so far been a shocking deal for the return

Overspending on contracts is the single worst thing you can do it wrecks your depth. Is Mills a 800-900k or whatever player? I have no issue him being on the list it’s so far been a shocking deal for the return
I know what you mean, but you can thank Norf for his and Heeney's big contracts. I think we made the right call in the circumstances.

I think we also got out of jail with Parker's contract. He was the one who put us over the barrel and got an extra year and extra $ and now it looks like we may be able to use those very factors to get something back from Norf.

I know what you mean, but you can thank Norf for his and Heeney's big contracts. I think we made the right call in the circumstances.

I think we also got out of jail with Parker's contract. He was the one who put us over the barrel and got an extra year and extra $ and now it looks like we may be able to use those very factors to get something back from Norf.

We were blind lucky Parker and Mills got injured this year it saved Heeney’s one as if Horse plays him in the middle otherwise.

People complain we have to sign players like Francis etc well that’s becuase we have so much cash tied up on others. It’s not an endless cash pit with the cap.

I
AA mid, cover multiple positions. Perryman getting 900k, Oliver on 1mil+. I think 800k-900k is almost standard for a best 22 mid.

If he gets back to form and stays fit, he will lift our on ball game to the level required to win a flag.

We were blind lucky Parker and Mills got injured this year it saved Heeney’s one as if Horse plays him in the middle otherwise.

People complain we have to sign players like Francis etc well that’s becuase we have so much cash tied up on others. It’s not an endless cash pit with the cap.
If you are to believe the Sportsbet list, there are 10 clubs out there with individual players on $1mil+. We are one of 8 clubs that don't.

If you are to believe the Sportsbet list, there are 10 clubs out there with individual players on $1mil+. We are one of 8 clubs that don't.

Surely Heeney is on a million, might be just under, Gulden is around there too. I’m all for signing these but then people on here have to get why we are signing the Francis types and not good depth. You have to pick your poison.

I
AA mid, cover multiple positions. Perryman getting 900k, Oliver on 1mil+. I think 800k-900k is almost standard for a best 22 mid.

If he gets back to form and stays fit, he will lift our on ball game to the level required to win a flag.

You trust a Horse to not plonk him back To defence…

It’s been the problem his whole career not staying in one role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Heeney is on a million, might be just under, Gulden is around there too. I’m all for signing these but then people on here have to get why we are signing the Francis types and not good depth. You have to pick your poison.
Come on now, if your depth players are good enough then they end up on the list of opposition clubs. Depth is depth for a reason - that is why they are cheap.

Some of the money thrown around is insane.

I saw a "report" Leek Aleer has been offered a contract of 800k, 6 years with St K. FWIW I think he'd be a great target for us but we would be crazy to even come close to a deal like that. He's played 12 games.

I

That's the reason he put him on there though. He's at that point where you have to say IF he stays fit. At this stage he has gone into 2 GFs with hamstrings in 8 years and been a poor performer.
2016 - 15 possessions
2022 - 13 possessions
2024 - Out of team

I love Mills, but he is right here.
He had played 9, 22, 15, 18 and 25 games leading to signing a 7? year extension.
Since he signed he has played 27 games in 2 seasons.

Harley mentioning Trade and Free Agency in ways to get better. I wonder if he has anyone in particular in mind.
Hopefully the Swans have identified a couple of players that aren't being played in the right position or they believe in them more than their current club. Don't think they can go for a big fish without sending a few out, including a Warner.

Not many small forwards out there that i really "like" it feels like if we were to trade one in it would be more of a punt than anything. Maybe Mansell who is only 24 could be the way to go as he averages a goal a game and 3 tackles but still you would be looking for 50% improvement in both areas. Add Rosas to the same points as Mansell with improvement needed in tackling

Some of the money thrown around is insane.

I saw a "report" Leek Aleer has been offered a contract of 800k, 6 years with St K. FWIW I think he'd be a great target for us but we would be crazy to even come close to a deal like that. He's played 12 games.

I would offer more for him, he's going to be that good. Better defender than I thought was one I am happy to say I was wrong about. Would offer north of 750k for him easily

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back