Votes: 3 4.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just spoke to same source , same who gave me info on partner

They want to sign Warner for 1 year when he gets back from holiday. They have pumped up money and are pumping him up same time. ( loves the pumping up apparently lol) they think will get it done. Premiership window. Thibk we are chance next 2

Garcia went through the club but we said no due to asking price money wise.

We still need Parker of books for things to happen next year.

Harley and horse when back are doing a full review on the game , apparently will be putting players on the spot more so.

Harley the one pushing this , not acceptable by the club

My question would be why was our significant interest in Garcia "late"?

Could be a number of things. Did we not think we needed to go after a small forward but then suddenly changed our minds?Did we not become aware of Garcia's potential availability until very late in the game? Was Garcia not on our radar because we were secretly after someone else? Was our interest in Garcia only the result of one of our own smalls wanting out unexpectedly?

But frustrating.
Maybe it wasn't.. Maybe the club simply doesn't tell the world their intentions
ref.. Chris Keanes presser above

They want to sign Warner for 1 year when he gets back from holiday. They have pumped up money and are pumping him up same time. ( loves the pumping up apparently lol) they think will get it done. Premiership window. Thibk we are chance next 2

Harley and horse when back are doing a full review on the game , apparently will be putting players on the spot more so.

Wonder if Garcia was to replace someone who’s leaving that we don’t know about yet?

Dont mind (or at least understand) the one year extension for Warner..
  • Sounds like (maybe) he wants to go home eventually
  • Will demand a lot of cash
  • 2 more cracks at the grand final.. winning a granny may change a lot!
  • get the draft capital in before Tassie (and before Warner becomes a free agent)

If that’s the case, it says to me that the club know he has a foot out the door and a 1 year deal is just a desperation move

My question would be why was our significant interest in Garcia "late"?

Could be a number of things. Did we not think we needed to go after a small forward but then suddenly changed our minds?Did we not become aware of Garcia's potential availability until very late in the game? Was Garcia not on our radar because we were secretly after someone else? Was our interest in Garcia only the result of one of our own smalls wanting out unexpectedly?

But frustrating.
Because the club has been "late" to realize our forward line is poo.

This is so boring
GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back