Autopsy 2024 Elimination Final Blues blown away in first half. Never looked likely.

Who played well for the Blues in the Elimination final vs the Lions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He coached the pants off Kingsley earlier this year. Beat the orange off him.

Coaches look better with their best players available.
Hang on, didnt we get the jump on GWS in the 1st qtr, only to lose the game? Not sure I get your logic?

Do Brisbane have more punchable players than any other club?

Also, whoever came up with playing music during the game should by hung from a crane.
Mate it’s just Qld, they are ****ed up here, the level of tackiness in everything is next level.
If u figure out who’s responsible, I’ve got some rope u can borrow 😉

Hang on, didnt we get the jump on GWS in the 1st qtr, only to lose the game? Not sure I get your logic?
Not in our first encounter with them.

Oh... it's you again. Funny how you always seem to show up after a loss and bag out the coach.

Now... lets have a look at Voss' record coaching at Carlton
2022 11 wins, 10 losses
2023 13 wins 9 losses 1 draw
2024 13 wins 10 losses

I do believe that 37 wins, 1 draw, and 29 losses is actually a positive win/loss ratio. But whingers have to whinge... so whinge away.
So tell us what to make of the TDK sub decision and please accept that the coach had a role in that

Great point, I heard rocket eade talk about external reviews by many clubs orchestrated to deliver preconceived outcomes. Not saying we did that but we did limit the field
The outcome was Clarko or Lyon. Clarko wasn’t ready, Lyon was going to be a PR nightmare so Sayers had to accede.

Didn’t think they’d actually have to then worry about untried applicants. Oops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I meant this one lol same same

View attachment 2104526

Cripps deciding to sit next to Kennedy after the game says a bit I reckon.

Taking Kennedy out after he flew up last minute and left his newborn baby to help his teammates is a disgrace. Kennedy was fuming and rightly so and his teammates wouldn’t be happy for him.
Culture killing decision.

Amateur hour coaching and decision making.
Our game plan is a joke.

Waste of a year and waste of top end talent.

At least Port gave me some brief, artificial Bradbury style happiness for a week or so. This was a bungled performance in so many areas. Consoling that we would have even less of a chance in Sydney next weekend. Pitto did his best ever forward work in junk time. Young did pretty well. Ollie and Elijah were decent. I hoped the MC had a good line from the inside about who was ready to go. Too much faith there. Last weeks side was a lot better.

How good was Hewett tonight?
In the best 3-4?
Does make you wonder why he was dropped just before our form turned bottom four.
His form of late had been good

Slow player who makes decisions quickly and therefore creates drive and space for the team

Cerra needs to learn that quickly.

Number of times he marked and waited fffs

And agree, no idea why Hewett was dropped

Young was great.

TDK is everything to the midfield. Our most important player.

Lost count of how many hand passes there were to blokes about to get run down. Saad was asking for the ball in situations where he shouldn’t be.

The small forwards are, to be blunt, just crap. They kill us with the lack of pressure, lack of contribution to scoring chains and their expose on the rebound. Sure, our forward entries aren’t great, but the current crop of smalls are not going to take us to a flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Elimination Final Blues blown away in first half. Never looked likely.

Back