Discussion 2024 Fantasy Pre-Season Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHE got that Sexton role but no PR to hype it up. 501k is probably why

first half thoughts

Naicos looking the goods (but there was no doubts): Question is do you risk not having him?

Short looked ok in the HB role.

Dusty MID/FWD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although Lippa could be one for our FWD line…… has shaken off that dodgy shoulder and has looked good. Could be a pick for a risky POD

JDG a trap??

Scored VERY well in both PS games so far and seems like the #1 banana at the pies
Yeah trap, has games where he looks a superstar then the next game gets a 70 odd. Owned him in draft last year.

Macrae looks elite however, I think he’s a massive sub risk. I’m leaning the way of leaving him out. Rough though, I honestly think he looks the goods

Macrae looks elite however, I think he’s a massive sub risk. I’m leaning the way of leaving him out. Rough though, I honestly think he looks the goods
I've omitted him already. Literally just heard his name for the first time (though I may not be paying as much attention as others).

We get a look at $269k Orazio Fantasia tomorrow night.
Named on field for Carlton.
Quite cheap.
I've seen people mention his name this preseason but surely that's not a thing. Great if is but my confidence level is very low.

If WHE can score 100 against the tigers, Sexton can do the same in round 0, interesting times ahead...
Another of those that we get an absolute gift of seeing what they score in round 0.
If he scores 100, he's in every sane side til he gets Charlie Constable'd on us with a lingering negative break even.

Quaynor decent. He should go at more than the 68 he's priced at this year. Another that is cheaper than Yeo, and a potential escape plan if funds were limited and the fixture aligned with Collingwood's bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back