Discussion 2024 Fantasy Pre-Season Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only Weagles, but Luke Jackson being versatile and doing nicely

Jayden Hunt seems to be the prominent eagle defender

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

He's in my team. Just cruising. If he's going to break needs to do it today 😂

Think he needs to go 80 to be a must have pick though.
I think a lot underestimate his priced at

He’s priced at 55 despite an Ave of 49 last year. At 49 70s is great, but 15 points upside isn’t enough esp for the risk of injury/vest/rest.

75 minimum and agree 80 is really what he needs to make it a clear win

Fyfe apparently had 21 touches at half time. 2 kicks 😆
Hmm. 44 points before marks and tackles isn't going to be enough. He looked bloody good though for an old fella.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are way too many Eagles fans around here for me to have the balls to say that but correct
The thing with Harley is he's an 18 year old kid. The stiff arm he gave Ginbey last week was holding the ball against Brayshaw tonight. He tries to make something happen every time he touches the ball though. He's going to be an incredible player when he has an AFL body and brain.

Hmm. 44 points before marks and tackles isn't going to be enough. He looked bloody good though for an old fella.
He gave away a free. I've seen someone have him on 41 and another 45. So maybe 1 tackle?

Think he will be a worthwhile pick the way that half went. He may also benefit the other 2 given all the contests won and handballs dished out.

Thoughts on Hunt for your mob? He seems to have the Hurn kick in role

I've not given it much thought till now but I'm not sold on Brayshaw as my M1 anymore. Fyfe, Cerong, Young and Brayshaw are all going to win a fair bit of the ball.

My concerns are if Brayshaw going to find enough of the ball with so many other mids in there and if he might pushed more to wing role.

The thing with Harley is he's an 18 year old kid. The stiff arm he gave Ginbey last week was holding the ball against Brayshaw tonight. He tries to make something happen every time he touches the ball though. He's going to be an incredible player when he has an AFL body and brain.
He's going to be a match winner rather than a guy we love in fantasy I think.

How good was the run from the kick in. We will ignore the kick but that was exciting.

He gave away a free. I've seen someone have him on 41 and another 45. So maybe 1 tackle?

Think he will be a worthwhile pick the way that half went. He may also benefit the other 2 given all the contests won and handballs dished out.

It’s interesting, if he’s getting that much of the ball it’s a great sign to pick him.

But part of the concern with picking him is what’s his pints accumulation going to be capped at as that inside mid fishing it out.

Here he is tracking for less than 90 from a 42 possession game (projecting this as a full game equivalent). That is a concern because he’s not getting that many touches weekly.

Yeah Hunt will be good for us again but you're not picking him for fantasy. He'll have his games but there are better options.

Duggan spent a fair amount of time near the ball, which I thought might happen but didn't in our intraclub last week. Didn't look like he got heaps of it but he'll be an important cog, particularly in second halves of games.

Yeo and Young roles are real too. Jackson will be in my side at some point. Amiss is a KPP but Oscar Allen put on some quick coin last year. Could be a sneaky FWD option (Amiss, not Allen).

Telly could be an ok starting option becuase he’s probably at least risk to get moved around becuase the Eagles can’t afford to move him. But he just needs to bump that average up slightly. But he’ll get you reliable scores (had him for the majority of last year)

Remember he got 4/5 tons to start last season against difficult opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back