Teams 2024 Fantasy Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Managed to find the cash to bring back Marshall who I had right at the start as an early lock.

Only concern, is this bench to weak? The 200kers will depend on selection but have had a strong bench all PS but have somewhat lost that?

Love the onfield, just off field I’m concerned.

IMG_8741.png

I'm a bit stuck. Got 270k for a defender. Currently running howes d6, but not super confident. Luckily he won't count for 4/6 of the early bye rounds.

Only option I can see to get coffield d6 is Fyfe down and play an extra rookie (Lazzaro type) 😭

Managed to find the cash to bring back Marshall who I had right at the start as an early lock.

Only concern, is this bench to weak? The 200kers will depend on selection but have had a strong bench all PS but have somewhat lost that?

Love the onfield, just off field I’m concerned.

View attachment 1926523

Ooft love it, pretty similar team to me! Think I have Heeney instead of Rankine, Dawson and Rozee instead of Bont and Butters, Martin instead of Crouch, and Stewart instead of Whitfield. Kinda reassuring.

I'm a bit stuck. Got 270k for a defender. Currently running howes d6, but not super confident. Luckily he won't count for 4/6 of the early bye rounds.

Only option I can see to get coffield d6 is Fyfe down and play an extra rookie (Lazzaro type) 😭
I have failed to see Coffield as good value, at his price ....I've structured to have Zilliams as my D6 ....feels much better, no DEF rookies on field

Ooft love it, pretty similar team to me! Think I have Heeney instead of Rankine, Dawson and Rozee instead of Bont and Butters, Martin instead of Crouch, and Stewart instead of Whitfield. Kinda reassuring.

They are basically all the other players I have been tossing back and forth over. Need lockout to come before I do any damage!

Heeney is scaring me.
Some help here pls
Heeney/McKercher v Wardlaw and Tsatas

Short term prem & gun rook
V
Mid gem & unquantifiable
Tsatas 85 v Geelong must count for some confidence… right?
Isn't Warlord injured?

They are basically all the other players I have been tossing back and forth over. Need lockout to come before I do any damage!
If this ain't me too! In a very similar situation, with a v similar squad. I just keep chopping and changing. The main one killing me atm is Heeney vs Rankine- Heeney being high owned could hurt if he goes off, but Rankine is better for byes and seems better value. And I can't fit all 3 of Steele, Newc and Martin, and I don't like when I leave any of them out!

If this ain't me too! In a very similar situation, with a v similar squad. I just keep chopping and changing. The main one killing me atm is Heeney vs Rankine- Heeney being high owned could hurt if he goes off, but Rankine is better for byes and seems better value. And I can't fit all 3 of Steele, Newc and Martin, and I don't like when I leave any of them out!
I am tossing up between the two at the moment but almost certain to be going Rankine at this point.

A) I think he is just a more naturally talented footballer, with the right role i am very confident he is a good pick

B) The Comments around Heeney from Horse already set off alarm bels

C) The mental scars from Heeney are hard to overcome

D) Watching Rankine is one of the most enjoyable parts of watching footy at the moment and i will look for any excuse to want to cheer him on.

I am tossing up between the two at the moment but almost certain to be going Rankine at this point.

A) I think he is just a more naturally talented footballer, with the right role i am very confident he is a good pick

B) The Comments around Heeney from Horse already set off alarm bels

C) The mental scars from Heeney are hard to overcome

D) Watching Rankine is one of the most enjoyable parts of watching footy at the moment and i will look for any excuse to want to cheer him on.

All good points!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the price of a bye?

Pretty much last decision (i think) is RoMo and Clark - so zero byes or Gawn and Whitfield - 2 byes and 1 def. wont have positional cover to add to the top 18 scores.

Even just tossing up Gawn, 200k and bye with no cover vs Marshall who Im comforable with h C slapped on first few weeks.

Slysh No kozi
Great Success Win GIF
High Five Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

Whats the price of a bye?

Pretty much last decision (i think) is RoMo and Clark - so zero byes or Gawn and Whitfield - 2 byes and 1 def. wont have positional cover to add to the top 18 scores.

Even just tossing up Gawn, 200k and bye with no cover vs Marshall who Im comforable with h C slapped on first few weeks.
I'm in same boat. Honestly leaning toward non bye guys considering how many people seem to be shifting back toward the bye players. I actually think it could give a leg up potentially

I'm in same boat. Honestly leaning toward non bye guys considering how many people seem to be shifting back toward the bye players. I actually think it could give a leg up potentially
Same with me. I only have Grundy, Hewett, Zilliams and Jordon above $400k.

And they are covered by Xerri (R3), Roberts (M9), Coffield (D7). I haven't paid up to to cover Jordon in the fwd line.

Same with me. I only have Grundy, Hewett, Zilliams and Jordon above $400k.

And they are covered by Xerri (R3), Roberts (M9), Coffield (D7). I haven't paid up to to cover Jordon in the fwd line.

Are people really paying up for R3 to cover for a single bye when it's best 18 anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2024 Fantasy Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back