Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trades Psychiatrist.gif

Yes, I know this is the gameday thread .....and maybe my answers will come, once teams are announced ....but gee this has been the hardest week to organise trades

I just know whichever way I go, will be the wrong road .....which Rookies to trust with JS going into the byes ....do I bring in Sexton ?

And then, I have to factor in the Bye structures

safety death.gif

Anyway, enough of my problems ....I'm sure it's been a breeze for you

What a week coming up .....the week B4 the Byes ....don't we love the Byes 🤣

Tonight, the enigmatic Western Bulldogs versus the SYD juggernaut ......about time English earn't the money we paid for him ....can Bont stamp himself again as the premier midfielder ......who will Jordan tag, Bont, or Dale ....maybe Treloar?
I'm not game to stick the (VC) on Heeney .....THURS games are a bad omen for my team

So many (C) options this week ....Zerrett against RICH is juicy ....Zorko v HAW ....Tom Green has a fantastic record against GEEL

At this stage, I have Butters (VC) and Dawson (C) against WCE at home .....but it's a long round, and things change

Good luck to everyone, and may you score high !

Burgess named....

Season 4 Swag GIF by Rick and Morty

Richards, English and Tay Tay my players tonight.

Have taken a punt and moved Grundy on for RoMa as a second trade due to Grundy’s crap non SCG scoring. I’m hoping it doesn’t have me like this by the end of the round

IMG_1984.jpeg

hopefully i can get a dog over 80 this week, will be a nice start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traded Sanders to avoid losing cash 5 minutes before game. Of course he's basically going to end up playing a full game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back