Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Round 12, and there's a drought of Rookies .....we believed "they'll always come" .....maybe, but we need them now, not after the Bye's, when Clubs will start experimenting

Here's praying for some rookies to be named.....damn, all the others seem to be R14 Rooks too

Upset every-thing-is-under-controll.gif

We do hate it, when Clubs don't tell us the truth on injuries .....however, it's equally disturbing to see your (C) doing a fitness test on his calf .....the old man's injury

Solution .....change your (C) from Gawn to Marshall .....I mean Marshall was in superlative form, and would run an injured Gawn off his feet ......what could go wrong ?

Some other famous character said words along similar lines ....
1716964461891.png

The Ruck situation is an interesting dilemma this week ....no Meek, No Sweet ....who will be you selecting as your R2 replacement ?
A bit frustrating, if you had other trade plans this week

Then this week, we have the illness running thru the ESS camp ......and wet weather across Australia

Adelaide could receive between 8mm and 25mm across Thursday and Friday.

Melbourne could see between 2mm and 18mm on Thursday and Friday while Sydney could receive 1mm to 40mm across Friday and into the weekend.

But the rain won’t end at the weekend, with Weatherzone and BOM both predicting a second rain-bearing system to bring more rain to WA from Saturday or Sunday.
Doesn't sound good .....can't trust those forecasters though, but if correct, the weather could be influential on our (VC) and (C) selections
Or is this simply more Gawn type scaremongering ?

There's a solution to all crises .....rookie drought, player illness, and weather .....oh, & I forgot, no money on the bench to upgrade

drinking drunk liquor.gif

On the bright side though ....we'll have a Port Rookie after the R13 bye .....mark his name down, Connor Rozee .....please join me in wishing him well ....I'll take the gamble & leap of faith

The season's at an interesting stage now .....I'm just deciding on my pain levels .....I'm told I'll be a better man for the experience

Last edited:

No (VC) or (C) on Dawson for me .....a few short breaks between games

1717043492194.png

Hawks coach Sam Mitchell said he will consider utilising Finn Maginness as a tagger to negate the influence of Crows star Jordan Dawson this weekend. He said: “I think Jordan Dawson is as important to Adelaide as any player is to their team in the whole competition. His ability to take the game away from the opposition, you saw it in the first quarter last week. He’s gonna be a massive player for them and we’re gonna need to curtail him. Wether that’s with Finn or with a different matchup, I’m not sure just yet.”

Last edited:

View attachment 2005017

Hawks coach Sam Mitchell said he will consider utilising Finn Maginness as a tagger to negate the influence of Crows star Jordan Dawson this weekend. He said: “I think Jordan Dawson is as important to Adelaide as any player is to their team in the whole competition. His ability to take the game away from the opposition, you saw it in the first quarter last week. He’s gonna be a massive player for them and we’re gonna need to curtail him. Wether that’s with Finn or with a different matchup, I’m not sure just yet.”
reverses trades

View attachment 2005017

Well ****...

The time between about midday on Thursday until teams is the absolute worst... I just want to know the team announcements pleaaase. I don't know how people on the East Coast do it, waiting till like 6 / 7 oclock for teams.
Easy. We kill time posting here.
loading waiting GIF

Hasn't been my year in fantasy but I still have really good team value. I'll be able to bring in Serong this week followed by Merrett and Dunkley the next 2 weeks.

Holding Rozee has been a killer as well. I can bring him back in when his price is a bit cheaper or Green later on.

Hasn't been my year in fantasy but I still have really good team value. I'll be able to bring in Serong this week followed by Merrett and Dunkley the next 2 weeks.

Holding Rozee has been a killer as well. I can bring him back in when his price is a bit cheaper or Green later on.
It's always a killer, when you hold an injured player, thinking it's a 1-2 weeker ....and then it turns into a month

I feel for you ....I've been in the same boat

I understand RICH are struggling to make team numbers currently .....but naming the Club Barista ...well that smacks of true desperation

When the Crows were at their lowpoint ....we drafted our Club Mascot .....and put him in the leadership group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol brought in Boak for MaCrae as a breakeven game one weeker before moving him to fisher next week.

Will he get his break even?

I don't own Kennedy, but I know a lot jumped on. This year's so hard to predict, bloke doing 90 with cbas, great trade in this week, then sits FF 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back