Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i'm getting rid of Soligo, but more because he's in the rd15 bye. Here are my trades this week.

View attachment 2003976
I wouldn't trade Bont out. Soligo yes, Graham yes but just put up with owning Bont and try to Ryan another week. Or skip boak and just get Ryan I reckon. But I always get these wrong so don't listen to me :)

Just an FYI if anyone hasn't heard. Schoenmakers training with the 1s, Sinclair moving back confirmed. Bonner training with the 2s, so probably out.
hack my life kitchen GIF by truTV

Just an FYI if anyone hasn't heard. Schoenmakers training with the 1s, Sinclair moving back confirmed. Bonner training with the 2s, so probably out.

That's actually great news in a way, makes my trades easier, although not loving the idea of holding onto Hill, so might just ditch him and Bonner.

Providing you can get 18 scores this week, you're actually better taking a hit this week. I'm trying to take more of a hit this and next week as i'm currently very 14 and 15 heavy and won't have enough trades to fix those rounds if I don't start now..
I’m actually considering this myself, and in doing so I still have a decent amount in the bank for next week and still run 21 this week

Maybe I can get one of the Swans mids I want and get the other next week. With this new HTB interpretation, Rowbum becomes a really legitimate option considering his tackle numbers and could rack up +8s. Could get him in, have a heap left in the bank and still do Chad and Heeney in next week.

Would mean trading Whit and swinging Martin to defence, but Whit could be a trade candidate considering he’s been up and down the last few weeks

And if Schoonermaker gets a debut this week, that’s a downgrade locked in for Howes next week

He's awesome is Arie! Greeat news

I wouldn't trade Bont out. Soligo yes, Graham yes but just put up with owning Bont and try to Ryan another week. Or skip boak and just get Ryan I reckon. But I always get these wrong so don't listen to me :)
For what it's worth, if I owned Bont, and I don't, I reckon I'd hold and ride him to after the byes at least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch, within 24 hours Dr Henny Kinkley has said it could be a late call for Connor Rozee for Round 12, to not be named at all.

Getting off sweet at the worst possible time... Do I just pay up for Gawn? Have Roma already so it's probably between him and Xerri. English looks disinterested and has the same bye as Marshall. Either way, I have to cop a bye donut now.

Yes, get Gawn and be done with the rucks.
Thanks. That's the way I was leaning. Just annoying as it probably costs me another upgrade and some points vs my original plan to do sweet to Gawn in R15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back