Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
367/4 - taking Dowling at F6
Caldwell VC disappointing, but considering the circumstances its not a disaster, and everybody owns him.

Damn. This league matchup pivotal for me this weekend. Dawson out 4th qtr stuffed me. Is he out next week?
Probably, ended up being concussion. Interesting comment by Gaddy Lyon on Fox - if it was hamstring awareness they wouldn't risk the hamstring, but the brain.....not a problem, worth the risk!

I almost VC'd him last night.
Thankful I get to waste the VC on Whitfield now.
Luckily i stupidly thought that last night's game was at the G, so with the weather I didn't VC anyone from the game (it would have been Caldwell if i had have).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I forgot to loop Dowling and left him in F6. Thank god he put up a decent score.
Lucky boy - came home well enough

VC'd Merrett and looked a certainty for 125-130 at the 9 min mark of the 4th after that goal (on 105). Finished on 109 which is a tricky space

I'm going to take it on. Barring injury I can't see Romarsh doing much worse, but he could go huge.
Doing the same with Gulden. Last time at the Gabba he went 108, so if any logic OK to use, he's likely to be plus or minus 10 of that, and now the Swannies have their mojo back, Lions are due a stumble, the weather will be superb at the Gabba, he could well back up his 150........ could, maybe, hopefully.......something on top of 109 will be OK too.

Oh, and juppy , it's a while since the Weagles have played Saints at Marvel. Didn't ton up that time. Shouldn't matter though

I almost VC'd him last night.
Thankful I get to waste the VC on Whitfield now.
I was actually going to put Dawson on the bench and emergency him, but realised in doing so, I wouldn't be able to loop Dowling, since I only had 1 red dot that plays later). You'd take an 81 though.

I forget I even have Tom Green. Otherwise, would've considered him for VC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back