• 3pm to 3:10 pm - There will be a short outage on the site at 3pm AEST (2:30 C; 1 W) for about 10 minutes. Post in this thread with any issues.

Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$607k in the kitty with Freijah and Harrison to go out.

Paris Fashion Icon GIF by MSD Online Shop

Heeney coming back off the bench will feel like a trade. Still need to get one rookie out in the forwards, and won't do it next week as I just don't have the cash ($4k in ITB before trades). It'll be a double downgrade this week.

Really keen on Newman for his run home. Yesterdays score kept his price steady but his ability to do nothing for large parts of the game is worrying

Heeney and Fish to (hopefully) come back in next week.
Got Phillipou at F6 so he might stay there.
Ryan will need to be fixed I think. I like Newman, but might go back to Sheezel for his soft run home

2 of Ryan, Young and Serong to go. Thinking Sinclair, Newman, McKercher, Dunkley are players I want to potentially target.
Not 100% though. It’s tough sideways trading!

Can finally move on Breville and Frejah. I suppose I'll still jump onto Zorko finally given the lack of forward premos

Luke Ryan has to go for me this week, dunno my other trade yet

Hopefully Fisher is back, along with Heeney so I dont have to do anything in my fwd line

Any suggestions for F6? Miers? Moore?

Currently have Heeney, Zorko, Flanders, Caldwell, Simpkin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jhye Clark - Phillipou as 23rd man, swapping with Dempsey at F6 based on match ups.

Crisp - Def premo, possibly NWM or Sinclair but need to look closer at the schedule for the last 6 weeks. Saints not leaving Marvel now makes them very appealing.

Had 2 forced trades this week so I held Heeney & Sexton

Sexton > Miers
Serong > Neale/Dunkley depending on who I can afford

Who are these people that are delaying the lockout lift?
Even if they did trades after last game, there wasn't much left open (WCE & Bris players)
And I doubt anyone had a trade left over.

Finally brought in Flanders last week (should've gone Caldwell, didn't even look at Neds B.E)

Might have to get Caldwell this week.
Ryan to Stewart seems a decent sideways trade.

Ryan or Crisp - who should be going first?
I think Ryan

We aren’t going back to that style. Whether it’s an overall change, weather change, match ups etc - just not gonna happen.
Crisp at least gets some CBA, might get a QB role boost, and back to premo if any Pies mids are injured or suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back