Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW ....what a few weeks .....all is travelling well on the injury front, and then we're hit with a tidal wave of injuries, concussions, and suspensions

I desperately needed De Koning to play .....but alas he has disappointed this Coach, in the 2 weeks he occupied a chair at our teams table

I could have brought Gawn back ....or even English 🤮 .....but looking at fixtures, I've opted for Xerri

What could go wrong !!

Upset Ship Exploding upset.gif

But a good Coach stays steady in the face of adversity .......so I'll make judicious decisions with my bench, and play whoever is named tonight ....luckily, it appears Bytel is back, yah another green dot

happy_eagle does Will Parker solve a problem for you?

Good luck everyone, and may the Fantasy Gods be forever in your favour

Last edited:
De-Goey back has ruined my inspired Jack Crisp selection ......we do not want role changes at this time of the year

Note Mr Scott .....leave Nic Martin alone .....don't ruin Caldwell, by putting Parish into Caldwell's mid-minutes and CBA's

This is a pre-round warning !!

Does anyone else have an uneasy feeling about Walsh tonight, as I do?

Last game against Port posted a 76 (7k 16h 1m 6t) at MARVEL! I'd say he is even less fit than then atm. The team has been a bit rocked as well.

Last game against Port posted a 76 (7k 16h 1m 6t) at MARVEL! I'd say he is even less fit than then atm. The team has been a bit rocked as well.
He scored huge against Port earlier this year while also being tagged, but that was before this back issue. If you have a loop option, doesn't hurt to loop.

He scored huge against Port earlier this year while also being tagged, but that was before this back issue. If you have a loop option, doesn't hurt to loop.
Ah, I was looking at it through the lens of Connor Rozee, so that score of 133 in Radelaide was when Rozee was out and Walshy had a huge 2nd half of 80 - did well. Looked a shadow of that last week. I've decided to loop him, though it seems somewhat futile - say a 70, what then?

Ah, I was looking at it through the lens of Connor Rozee, so that score of 133 in Radelaide was when Rozee was out and Walshy had a huge 2nd half of 80 - did well. Looked a shadow of that last week. I've decided to loop him, though it seems somewhat futile - say a 70, what then?
Depends what alternatives you have? If you got DPP, could move a forward or defender into midfield? If your only alternative is a rookie, you'll probably take the 70

Depends what alternatives you have? If you got DPP, could move a forward or defender into midfield? If your only alternative is a rookie, you'll probably take the 70
Yeah, that's my point - as good a rookie as Humphries has been - he had a 49 last week. Wish i could trade Walsh tbh

I did...but only have one mid emergency spot and Butters who I was equally worried about has filled it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a heap of people trading out Butters, considered it myself and then thought they're all jumping at shadows

And this is why my rank has 5 numbers in it this year
Just depends if you have the luxury and don't have bigger problems, i did it this week because of 3 potential tags in the next 3 weeks, Dunkley will give me way better output.

Went Butters over Treloar last week, and went against getting Walsh this week. Inspired choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back