Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so glad I got rid of Walsh 4 weeks ago.
Traded him out after a 132 (soft matchup tigers) and he’s been shocking since
Lovely

Rozee still carrying something or just crap?

1/92

Hoping for a win this week in Div 6, or at least an honorable loss to sneak into the top 8.

Looping Mannagh into Sidebum (yes, I know)
Looping Simpkin into Dowling

VC Daicos into Gulden as C, considering Flanders as VC but I like the other matchups better

Anyone know what the finals fixture would be for a 6 team league with a top 4? Is it’s just 2 semis (1v4, 2v3) into a granny?

Only ask because 1st is so far ahead of 4th on the season ladder but it’s conceivable that 4th could beat 1st in a head to head. Surely 1st and 2nd get a double chance?

Anyone know what the finals fixture would be for a 6 team league with a top 4? Is it’s just 2 semis (1v4, 2v3) into a granny?

Only ask because 1st is so far ahead of 4th on the season ladder but it’s conceivable that 4th could beat 1st in a head to head. Surely 1st and 2nd get a double chance?
Is it a 2 week final series?

Stewart broadly owned now damn it.
Oh don't worry, not everyone has him. 🙁
Some went Houston last week instead (for the easy match up)
So bad, would hate to be one of those ppl.
Shame Facepalm GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Powell is really frustrating. I've moved him to M10 to allow room for Ben Keays and a Dowling / Mannagh loop and it looks like he's going to ton up. Now I have to find a place for Hayden Young in my side over one of Gulden, Dunkley, Treloar, Green, Merrett, Daicos or Nic Martin.

He was very disappointing last week .....I traded him out
Yep, a shadow of the earlier in the year games - no surprise he was dropped. Now gets another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back