Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 21 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a lot of Qualifying Finals this week, I think I can roll the dice on a captaincy higher than 116.

Who do I got. Xerri, Whit or Zork
Hope you went the X, not the W or the Z

Keeping Grundy after R1 and not going to Xerri at all was a mistake.

Grundy hasn't been bad, but with the extra bye it hasn't been a great pick.
Even worse was starting Xerri, going him to Sweet for some cash that evaporated, then going Gawn which was nice for a while, the Draper for a few weeks because of a lack of cash and now back to Xerri. I'm so dizzy!😵

Tom Powell. The most valuable cockroach in the world.
I'll get him next week - the Fantasy equivalent of stomping on him

Blood Quarantine GIF by j.a.c.k.i.e.l.a.n.d

Lucky someone on here posted months ago about him not being able score on the confines of GMHBA, so I've avoided bringing him in.
Yep, I did

I’m trying to obtain Xerri VC score. Already have K Smith (Richmond played) as an emergency but did not play. If I put my other red dot on field (schoenmaker) and playing player as my second EMG, will I get the second EMG score?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m trying to obtain Xerri VC score. Already have K Smith (Richmond played) as an emergency but did not play. If I put my other red dot on field (schoenmaker) and playing player as my second EMG, will I get the second EMG score?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If you first Emergency didn't play at all. Then yes, you will get the playing Emergency

If Coniglio is out longer, could go Caldwell to Peatling
Went Keays to Peatling, so happy with the start of Peat. Hope he doesn't slow at the rate Keays picked up yesterday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonne from Peatling would be handy

Went Dowling to him was a toss up between Mannagh
Cogs continuing out was the kicker for me to get Peats. It's an important gap that he fills. BE of 2 helps too

Watching another 2025 rookie be destroyed before our eyes..
$200k Def Archie Roberts 36pts at quarter time.
Could've saved that one for next year.
Now one of those players that enter fantasy neverland that no one touches, Priced at $5/600k based on a few games

Watching another 2025 rookie be destroyed before our eyes..
$200k Def Archie Roberts 36pts at quarter time.
Could've saved that one for next year.
Now one of those players that enter fantasy neverland that no one touches, Priced at $5/600k based on a few games
At least Clay Hall will still be cheap next year. Thank you Jarrad Schofield.

On a positive note, the premature death of Jye Caldwell has been greatly exaggerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back