Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 21 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont post my score in respects to Mason Wood, Dunkley, Flanders, Heeney and Green.

2438 and up 100 to 1056th.. keays and young to dunks and peatling.not ideal lol wood can also go.

Back-to-back 2450's for the first time ever 😍

In another 600 places to 5,116. Whitfield, Marshall, Merrett and Caldwell bringing it home strong today. I've got some difficult decisions to make this week with Green and Martin with difficult runs ahead, Daicos still facing a tag threat, and Dunkley and Heeney also underperforming in recent weeks.

Missed out on Treloar's VC due to all my emergency's failing and no loop to use, but got Marshall's C score.
Nic Martin to Nic Newman was an excellent trade.
Tom Green to Treloar was a decent trade, but should've gone Dowling to Peatling.
Won 1 match up and lost the other.

2440 and up a little more into the top 4000 now.

Two big weeks in a row (13th rd rank last week, 123rd this week)

Was bummed when Newman went monstrous as it was a coinflip between him and Sinclair (from Naicos), so glad Sinclair ended up going big too!

2376. Bought in Newman and sliding down the ranks. Was sitting at 200 last week - dropped to 357. Ugh

So glad to be trading Wood to Poo/Peatling. Feel like the poo is better long run and has Richmond next week

English to Xerri. Can finally watch north games without crying.

Will have 150k leftover to hopefully play around with people who continue to not get it done next week eg. Martin, Serong etc

2252 all out

Lost the Div 7 QF to WaynesWorld19 so a crunch semi final ahead, which if I do win, could mean a prelim v Barrybran if my bracket skills are correct

Midfield and defence did well. FWD line was a typical mess so that needs to be fixed in trades this week

2252 all out

Lost the Div 7 QF to WaynesWorld19 so a crunch semi final ahead, which if I do win, could mean a prelim v Barrybran if my bracket skills are correct

Midfield and defence did well. FWD line was a typical mess so that needs to be fixed in trades this week
If you could let me know your plans, I'd be so appreciative ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry my search skills are obviously not good enough.

Is there an AFLW fantasy forum on big footy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back