Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 24 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Banner-Finals_Grand-Final-x-200.png
No-one looking to talk round 24 ?

Grand Final Week ....congrats to all the participating Coaches ...see the matchups here

Good luck all

I had the choice to trade Powell or Simpkin, ofcourse i get it wrong.
Yep, similar conundrum .....Powell or Peatling ....tempting to kick Peatling to the curb after last week, but Powell is untrustworthy .....I'd say similar to Simpkin, that's just bad luck

I traded Simpkin for Jeremy Cameron and Cameron has 3 possessions, 3 goals. Not doing much else.

Yep, similar conundrum .....Powell or Peatling ....tempting to kick Peatling to the curb after last week, but Powell is untrustworthy .....I'd say similar to Simpkin, that's just bad luck
I would of went Moore last week but i needed to be different in my league matchups as i was losing if i matched them.

I would of went Moore last week but i needed to be different in my league matchups as i was losing if i matched them.
I had to decide Moore or Zorko in .....looking at Moore's score, looks like I made the right call ....of course that still depends on Peatling's performance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duggan was a fail. Hope no one followed my lead
I did. I was looking at Amon. Decided not to go there because of the rain. Came back to Holmes. Decided not to go there due to form. Thought I'd have some fun with Duggan thinking he'd at least touch the ball. I was wrong and the fantasy gods have taken out Tom Stewart to spite me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 24 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back