Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 24 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

14/1500 VC

What a roller coaster of a day. I started the day with no trades, watched Powell stink it up in the first half and brought Cameron in. I also brought Duggan in, who also stunk it up and then Stewart went down. Meanwhile, Mannagh drops a ton on my bench and is trapped there. Heeney is a late out so Powell's 34 comes back in. Then Roberts, with my E, drops a 99, which is super handy... if I had looped Schoenmaker...

Somehow, I still have my top two defenders and three top midfielders to come. Looking at 2350 on averages and projected to lose all of my Classic grand finals.

Last edited:
Which forward is going to score most from the Sunday games?

I have enough cash to go to anyone.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
B.Daniels put up a huge score last week, but if you follow his scoring trend, he's due to drop a stinker.

Hogan's already locked away the Coleman, I don't think his teammates are going to be kicking it to him at every chance. He would need to kick a bag to put up a big score.

Phillipou was putting up some good scores before he got injured/sick, bit risky bringing him back in off a break.

M.Kennedy against Saints, who give up marks, is probably your safest bet.

Last edited:

Not being able to see opponent trades until after they’ve played is making me more nervous than ever! I’m up by 329 with two extra players having played, but they have Dowling scoring on-field with Merrett E and Rozee on the bench so very uncertain what they’ve gone with. In fact, I can’t tell if he’s done any trades since they both must be Sunday players I guess? Every player on their 22+bench is the same currently as last week.

But even if he gets Merrett on I’m in a good spot…having Martin 120 and Mannagh 112 as uniques, plus I had ND as VC against their Anderson. Just need Ryan to do his part tomorrow and hope none of Sinclair, Clark, and Walsh go off.

I've had Treloar out all week due to the Bedford tag and now edited the trade to have Serong out instead. Treloar with no expected tag, Serong in average form with a tough match up against Port.

Logic would suggest that it is the right decision but who the hell knows anymore?

83rd overall?! You kept that quiet. Treloar back out there and looking fine. Good luck for top 100 finish!
Thanks mate. Still alot to play out.

I've missed a few ceiling scores like Neale, Simpkin and Anderson unfortunately.

I have about 6 players in the Carlton vs St.Kilda game which will decide things I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heeney late out means I have to play Brad Hill (hindsight should've played Dowling)
My opponent also has Marshall C, so I picked Newman to be different.
They also have Jezz on bench with the E and all their forwards have played, which means one of them has been traded out for a zero to get the E.

164 point lead in the Div 7 grand final heading into the last game. Not sure that'll be enough to hold off my opponent who has Luke Ryan and Hayden Young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 24 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back