Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 24 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2600+ is insane.

I'm about to score 2500+ and feel like it is an average week.
Far from an average week. I should nudge 2400 with three sub-40 scores on my field. Definitely a chalk and cheese week though like one earlier in the season when a bunch of uniques popped.

How many would most have playing in this last game?

I'd imagine everyone owns at least 1 of Butters, Serong or Rozee.
there are still teams with a combo of Brayshaw, Serong, Young, Clark, Rozee and Butters. I expect to see my rank drop during this game.

there are still teams with a combo of Brayshaw, Serong, Young, Clark, Rozee and Butters. I expect to see my rank drop during this game.
I'm desperately sitting in 39th spot with no players to come. About 200 points in front of 100th place.

Can't bear to watch.

2441 with Roz and Serong in play.
Cracking 2,600 would be some consolidation on a terrible season of footy.

Lost a chance at a $1,500 cash league by reversing Newman to Sicily last week, at least I've won 3rd place in that leage.

Out of home league grannie.

Bottled another cash league from 1st place.

Mid 1,000's rank will be some consolation, although would have loved triple figures.

Bring on next season and more pain to myself...

Honestly can't believe I'm in the GF of my league. I'm only the 6th highest rank team in my league, with the highest ranked team not even making the finals.
We've got a lot of 7th versus 8th in Grand Finals .....you just have to get there, and then all that's required is a bit of luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slipped 400 places to a final rank of 4318. Four scores of 140+ were huge this weekend but my mids were generally underwhelming and three scores under 40 killed my weekend. I lost two of my three Classic grand finals but managed to hold onto the last one by 13 points.

2581. Rozee a disappointment to finish, as I was hoping to crack 2600, but it's still my highest score ever and even more importantly, I managed to jump into the top 5000, which was my goal at the start of the week. Was 6073 last week and jumped to 4408. My highest rank ever.

Whitfield, Marshall and Heeney were the only premos I kept all year. Also had Z.Reid and H.Barnett all year.

Slipped 400 places to a final rank of 4318. Four scores of 140+ were huge this weekend but my mids were generally underwhelming and three scores under 40 killed my weekend. I lost two of my three Classic grand finals but managed to hold onto the last one by 13 points.
1724587853917.png

Go nuts - https://aflfantasywrapped.com/

2,499 and finished 155th overall, my highest rank for the season so no complaints there. 91 pts off 100th with Phillipou on the bench and Kennedy on field (-58 pts), just one of the many coin flip calls across the year that could have got me into the top 100.

Basically played a straight bat all year with no crazy galaxy brain PODs, making conservative captain choices each week and prioritizing value, and have had easily my best ever season (never finished top 500 before in 20 years of playing off and on); makes me feel that that's the way to play as it evens out in the long run.

Had a bit of luck go my way e.g. I avoided the Sweet trade-in which was horrendously unlucky for those who went there, and stayed away from Luke Ryan who dipped massively after looking like a must-have mid-year.

Been a pretty 'tame' year carnage-wise (I can say that now without jinxing!) - there've been seasons recently with 2 or more forced trades every week down the stretch, whereas I only had 5 forced trades in the last 10 weeks this year.

All in all a very fun year and it's been great hopping on here each week and chewing it all over. Bring on 2025!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 24 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back