Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Discussion - Gather Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You reckon? Surely they just give Johnson and Erasmus more time in there? Or does Brayshaw go back into the middle and Johnson / Erasmus take Brayshaw's time on the wing?

I'm getting on Oliver after Daicos. No questions asked. He'll get better as the season progresses.

Freo play their best when Brayshaw is involved and getting his hands on the ball. A good coach would see that and put his best player in the middle. They don't have a good coach though so who knows

No one but Howes(E) tonight. Dropped from 2800 to outside 20k

Didn't see a second, what happened to Clarry? Going to be crazy cheap soon enough
Couldn't pick the ball up/tackle with his protective gloved hand. Looked to just be nursing himself through the game. Dawson stood along side him at contest for a while but it wasn't a hard tag by any means.

450\5
Dawson(C), Crouch, RANKine, Spud Billings

Annoyed I didn't get rid of billings this week and much more annoyed I started rankine over heeney but it is what it is.

Rank went up 25k in one game, somehow I don't think it'll stay that way haha

Couldn't pick the ball up/tackle with his protective gloved hand. Looked to just be nursing himself through the game. Dawson stood along side him at contest for a while but it wasn't a hard tag by any means.

Re Dawson Clariee, who was tagging who…

Clarry will be a good pickup, …. But maybe he is still getting over his white line issues.

Let’s see if he bottoms or just keeps falling!

I'm going to play safe and take Gawn's 109 as VC. Rozee and Heeney likely to go higher, but my history has not been good with not taking a reasonable VC score in the past.

I'm going to play safe and take Gawn's 109 as VC. Rozee and Heeney likely to go higher, but my history has not been good with not taking a reasonable VC score in the past.
Can’t really see a world where Heeney doesn’t go huge. Named on ball again but even if he’s not he should still kick 3+. Got 129 last year against us with 5.4

Held Billings and Salem to fix up a couple of red dots.
Yellow Pages Not Happy Jan GIF

Re Dawson Clariee, who was tagging who…

Clarry will be a good pickup, …. But maybe he is still getting over his white line issues.

Let’s see if he bottoms or just keeps falling!
He was 936k prior to last night… with that rubbish score he’ll be below 900 for certain. (BE of 133, only got 47 so that BE will blow out even more) Getting a dude that’s usually 1m+ for cheap is tempting. Also fair chance post his bye he’ll be in the mid 800s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was 936k prior to last night… with that rubbish score he’ll be below 900 for certain. Getting a dude that’s usually 1m+ for cheap is tempting. Also fair chance post his bye he’ll be in the mid 800s
Would like to see him show something before grabbing him.

40 fantasy points and the physique of the average every day middle aged pub goer isn't appealing to you??

homer simpson episode 23 GIF
he definitely looked like the ultimate ressie

Hasn't he always had a bit of a gut?
not sure ive ever noticed before but i certainly noticed last night, but then maybe i only noticed it because i was looking for a reason he was so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back