Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to 30k which from where I was at the end of Round 2 at 80k, pretty happy with that. Given I got all the way up to about 10k in live ranks during the round, it shows how congested it still is, so hopefully still some gains to be made over the next month heading into the mid-season Bye rounds.

Can anyone hazard a guess as to why my score appears incorrect?

I make it 1796, with Williams, Comben, Graham and Dempsey dropping off. It's a 17 point difference, which coincidentally is the difference between Dempsey and Garcia's score.

1713690534209.png

1761 this round .....god awful, thanks to Marshall, Steele .....and some woeful coaching moves, namely sticking so many of my rooks as Sub, or being subbed

Slid back in rankings some 1800 spots to 9,600 ranking

I'm still happy with my side ....just need a little luck

They took 3 points off Xerri :mad:

Ended up exactly 1900

Into the top 10k now (9,354). Started the round at 15k. Top 2k for the round so I did pretty well.
1899 after they took the 3 off Xerri. Went up about 7000 spots to 17000 rank. Dawson saved my week.

I make it 1796, with Williams, Comben, Graham and Dempsey dropping off. It's a 17 point difference, which coincidentally is the difference between Dempsey and Garcia's score.

View attachment 1966357
The app should be accurate. Desktop has issues with the E

View attachment 1966357
they probably do final calculations of bench players due to bye players on field (Campbell) at the very end.

1714 and down 1800 spots to 3345.

A horrible round from a points perspective but I haven't fallen as many places as I thought I might with three best 22 players unavailable. Injuries / concussion to Stewart and Williams hurt as well as cash gen ending for Fisher, Duursma and Clark. I was in two minds all week between adding a value mid-pricer in Hill, Cadwell, Lukosius and Rankine, three of four who would have been successful picks. Instead I went with Lohmann, who's 49 hurts this week but I think will be a decent addition for cash gen as I cycle some of these players out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1761 this round .....god awful, thanks to Marshall, Steele .....and some woeful coaching moves, namely sticking so many of my rooks as Sub, or being subbed

Slid back in rankings some 1800 spots to 9,600 ranking

I'm still happy with my side ....just need a little luck
Take heart, there is always someone else worse off.....
Hand Up GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back