List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting on the main board thread we are not seen by many as favourites.I suspect the other clubs may have a different view

If Joe comes back, I'll be pretty confident in us being a very strong contender. If he doesn't, then I think we'll still make finals but its hard to see us as the favourites.

Headbutted a police horse after pushing over a pack of nuns is what I heard
To be fair the nuns were asking for it. They were pretty sloppily dressed and trying to get kids to attend their convent - I'm never a fan of people luring children into bad habits.

Since one of the reasons Will chose to nominate for us was the ability to play with Levi, it'd be a little ironic if they'd both have ended up at North otherwise. Though I'm sure he's very happy to have a premiership medallion rather than finishing second last.

If not for f/s North could potentially have drafted N Daicos and both Ashcroft bros.

If not for f/s North could potentially have drafted N Daicos and both Ashcroft bros.
Turns out dads having kids is all a conspiracy to keep a suburban club down

Interesting logic.
So,you're suggesting that with Nick Daicos in their side they will still be shyte and in the frame to draft Will. The following year with both Nick and Will they will still be shyte to be still in the frame for Levi. So what's the point of drafting them if it does not improve their side.

Interesting logic.
So,you're suggesting that with Nick Daicos in their side they will still be shyte and in the frame to draft Will. The following year with both Nick and Will they will still be shyte to be still in the frame for Levi. So what's the point of drafting them if it does not improve thei side.

Yeah that's where it falls apart for me. If they got Daicos, there would've been an uptick in performance. Unless Daicos did a Horne-Francis after year 1 and North gets hold of pick 1 in a roundabout way to get Ashcroft.

Yeah that's where it falls apart for me. If they got Daicos, there would've been an uptick in performance. Unless Daicos did a Horne-Francis after year 1 and North gets hold of pick 1 in a roundabout way to get Ashcroft.
Also that means they wouldnt have got Sheezel that they keep saying is as good if not better than Daicos/Ashcroft. So would they really have made any difference?

I still cant see how taking slightly different small mids would have made any difference to their list build. They would still have problems with key position players at either end of the field. And still have issues with mature bodies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting logic.
So,you're suggesting that with Nick Daicos in their side they will still be shyte and in the frame to draft Will. The following year with both Nick and Will they will still be shyte to be still in the frame for Levi. So what's the point of drafting them if it does not improve their side.
Makes sense to me, it's still North after all.

Norths problem is young list profile + they don’t have a defence + their forward line is 1 guy.

Daicos was found out this year when the guys around him couldn’t perform to the level of 2023. Still a good player, but overrated by virtue of the guys he had around him performing at their peak in 2023.

Norths problem is young list profile + they don’t have a defence + their forward line is 1 guy.

Daicos was found out this year when the guys around him couldn’t perform to the level of 2023. Still a good player, but overrated by virtue of the guys he had around him performing at their peak in 2023.
They played him a lot more in the guts this year.
Where last year he rotated a lot more between halfback/mid and got a lot more cheap ball as a result.

Under a bit more pressure as a more full time mid his ball use fell away dramatically this year and was no where near as influential as a result.
But clearly the umps still love him as he polled well.

They played him a lot more in the guts this year.
Where last year he rotated a lot more between halfback/mid and got a lot more cheap ball as a result.

Under a bit more pressure as a more full time mid his ball use fell away dramatically this year and was no where near as influential as a result.
But clearly the umps still love him as he polled well.

He’s still an A grade players just not the second coming

Trade Radio

"No club will shape the Draft quite like Richmond but we are now in October not knowing who will be pick one." Riley Beveridge
"If I was going to narrow it, Lalor and also O'Sullivan are probably edging ahead in terms of contention there." Cal Twomey

Good news if Lashcroft isn't selected as high as #1.

Sorry Elixuh - hate to disagree with you, but Daicos was excellent and his performance carried the pies. Much more a situation of the players around him and DeGoey being injured/much worse than them no longer carrying him.

Sorry Elixuh - hate to disagree with you, but Daicos was excellent and his performance carried the pies. Much more a situation of the players around him and DeGoey being injured/much worse than them no longer carrying him.

You're either with us or against us Tom. Grab a pitch fork and come for Daicos, or we may be chasing YOU with the pitch forks!

Fair call.

Reported.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back