List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading up on the 2025 draft thread and 3 posters had their ratings up, one had Daniel Annable at 4, another at 5 and the other had him being bid on at pick 7 in a phantom draft.

Our midfield looks set for years to come. :D

Happy Car GIF

13:12 / 13:30

Outro

Levi vs Will ASHCROFT | Comparing the prodigies​

Love the way they will compliment each other. Win, win:)

Just a few minutes into watching this. Interesting the knock on Levi needing work on the non preferred. An acquaintance I talk to has a son playing for the Dragons so he keeps a close eye on games, reckons Levi is the best dual sided junior he has seen. Everyone's opinions vary I guess. Anyone here seen a lot of his games & care to give their opinion?

I only have one concern with recruiting Levi. In golf if you touch the US Open trophy it means you’ll never win it. I saw Levi touching the premiership cup. Concerning.

I only have one concern with recruiting Levi. In golf if you touch the US Open trophy it means you’ll never win it. I saw Levi touching the premiership cup. Concerning.

Nothing a little holy water won't fix.

Just a few minutes into watching this. Interesting the knock on Levi needing work on the non preferred. An acquaintance I talk to has a son playing for the Dragons so he keeps a close eye on games, reckons Levi is the best dual sided junior he has seen. Everyone's opinions vary I guess. Anyone here seen a lot of his games & care to give their opinion?

Yep useless, undraftable, don’t go near him.

Pick 58 - Saints -Hugh Boxshall 187cm

This kid reminds me a little of Starcevich from the lions, kind of a brute of a player that plays taller than he looks. He has shown glimpse of AFL talent at champs level but has really shown some solid numbers at under 18's level here in perth playing for a very strong Claremont side. I love his inside grunt work to go with his aerial ability.
I have a feeling he may start his career across the HBF and work his way either midfield or forward of center.
Claremont’s Hugh Boxshall showcased his running ability, finishing the 2km time trial in 6:08 which was the second fastest by any of the draft prospects throughout Australia this year

Boxshall said he’d worked hard to give himself every chance of impressing recruiters.
I've said this before but I think Jack Ough and Hugh Boxshall are under rated, both are brave and throw themselves into the contest, the flying backwards to take a mark i50 from Boxshall at the champs was what Glenn Archer used to do, too bad he missed the goal after those heroics
We do like our late round WA boys, so I wonder if Boxshall would interest us. Of course, we don't need another midfielder but it sounds like he could play as a defender too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a little excited for November 20-21 now, baby Ashcroft and Marshall coming on board is a given... but am eager to see what we do re other possible draftees, particularly academy boys.

Interesting to see if any of Ryan Gilder, Tom Gillett, Ty Gallop, Billy Richardson get a list spot or someone else we rate who is available late in the draft like Johnny Bananas mentioned above.

I am a little excited for November 20-21 now, baby Ashcroft and Marshall coming on board is a given... but am eager to see what we do re other possible draftees, particularly academy boys.

Interesting to see if any of Ryan Gilder, Tom Gillett, Ty Gallop, Billy Richardson get a list spot or someone else we rate who is available late in the draft like Johnny Bananas mentioned above.
Even if we cant select them all, it'd be great if they could get a spot elsewhere. Shows the academy is doing their job to grow the talent pool.

Plus if they do turn out great then we have potential homesick targets to try and bring back in the future

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back