List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

I still cant see North sticking with pick 2. They really dont need more of the high rated mids and would be crazy not to split the pick (6 & 10 from Richmond or something like that). Gets them a key position player and another option
Problem for North is, Richmond won’t offer 6 & 10, or 11.

Richmond’s best offer might not even include 6.

North might do the crazy thing but I believe they've learnt their lesson when bidding on Declan Watson. We went "go for it" and called their bluff - they were shocked about no match and having to take him.
I'm pretty sure the draft night feedback was "we weren't even going to take him in the draft. It was going to be toss up if we took him as a rookie" so there was a degree of amusement at the time.

Levi will go at 2. I’ve noticed in the media he isn’t being talked about - likely because he is a FS - which has maybe caused people to think he will slip to 4 or 5.

I can't rate Levi as i have only seen the one VFL game he played, also none of the top prospects in any games.
Levi did play very well in that VFL game.

A question for the draft watchers where do they rate Levi in this draft. According to articles the top 8 are very good.
Please take your Lions bias hat off in where you would take him allowing for improvement in your selections.
Also allowing for draft order: Tigers, Roos, Blues, Crows & Demons.

Levi will go at 2. I’ve noticed in the media he isn’t being talked about - likely because he is a FS - which has maybe caused people to think he will slip to 4 or 5.
Been snubbed here.

I can't rate Levi as i have only seen the one VFL game he played, also none of the top prospects in any games.
Levi did play very well in that VFL game.

A question for the draft watchers where do they rate Levi in this draft. According to articles the top 8 are very good.
Please take your Lions bias hat off in where you would take him allowing for improvement in your selections.
Also allowing for draft order: Tigers, Roos, Blues, Crows & Demons.
I'd be shocked if he wasn't taken Pick 1, that's just my opinion even if I wasn't a Lions fan.

Would he get the Harley Reid hype? Probably not but he'd be in similar vain to Will as the consensus #1 with some decent players behind him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back