List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

if they get through the draft, you can take any of the academy kids as a Cat B rookie.
Of course, but aren't we already fully between Irish rookies Joyce and McKenna and Queenslanders Reville and Brain who are also rookies to then go with Lester, McLachlan, Beecken and Craven who are all signed up.

Others might be able to correct me, but I thought you'd could only have a minimum of 36 primary list players and therefore a maximum of 8 rookies inlcuding however Cat B rookies you like?

Why are you attacking Will and Levi, Thomas.

Every time I watch the post grand final presser I can see the fear in Fagans eyes as will speaks about getting back to work 10min after winning a flag.

1730079391338.png

What sort of person talks like this lmao.

God I am going to miss Joe farting around on the field taking the piss and sitting on fences. Most relatable player ever - he didn't really like his job, just like me.

View attachment 2153040

What sort of person talks like this lmao.

God I am going to miss Joe farting around on the field taking the piss and sitting on fences. Most relatable player ever - he didn't really like his job, just like me.

Sounds like something from a Jason Statham movie. Average Joe who has his family murdered by mobsters but it turns out he is a former navy seal and hunts the mobsters down. Coming for it all.

I suppose he did win a flag and norm smith 2 months off an ACL, so you do you Will. Seems to be working out.

Of course, but aren't we already fully between Irish rookies Joyce and McKenna and Queenslanders Reville and Brain who are also rookies to then go with Lester, McLachlan, Beecken and Craven who are all signed up.

Others might be able to correct me, but I thought you'd could only have a minimum of 36 primary list players and therefore a maximum of 8 rookies inlcuding however Cat B rookies you like?
McKenna and Joyce aren't Cat B because they'd played AFL before, but Reville and Brain are currently.

You can have a maximum of two Cat B slots, but you can put guys who qualify for Cat B in Cat A spots, and we've done this before.

However the big problem is that currently we have all eight rookie spots (six Cat A and two Cat B) signed up going into next year - Lester, Joyce, McKenna, McLachlan, Beecken, Craven, Reville, and Brain - so we have a spot for at most one prospect (after LAshcroft, Marshall and Day) via the ND.

God Levi and Will are massive high performance nerds lol.

DO NOT READ THIS POST AS AN ATTACK ON EITHER PLAYER - I'M VERY GLAD FOR US THAT THEY ARE LIKE THIS. But it is a bit funny!

I get what you are saying. Obsessives. The world needs them in every field, but they do look very different to us in mass majority of mediocrity.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back