Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you know it's Friday?
Because the minor premiers for more than the last 10 years get the extra days rest before the GF if they win their QF.

Software **** up.

Ring the club tomorrow or if you can get to Alberton, the membership desk at enterance of the Port Club should be attended especially given the girls have a twilight game there tomorrow, so lots of staff will be there tomorrow to hit them up for assistance if no one is appointed to man the membership desk.
Can you make sense of this reply mate?

Hi

Thanks for reaching out,

Seats from 330 to 340 are the Black Diamond sections however Priority is separate to your section.

As you were gold when you had western stand membership this carried over onto your seats.

AFL clubs have a set limit of Platinum membership that can be sold and unfortunately, we have sold out.

All Gold members will be emailed if we have any available in 2025 😊

If you are able to upgrade to Platinum/Black diamond next year this would be $745

Hope this clarifies somethings

Thanks

So I’m sitting in Black Diamond seats but I’m not a Black Diamond member? What on earth.

As of Saturday morning, Qantas flights departing from Adelaide for Sydney on September 20 – and landing in time for the first siren of the match – are priced between a whooping $597 and $1723.

In comparison, Qantas’ budget airline Jetstar, typically known for its cheap tickets, has also surged their prices to go anywhere from $678 and $1041.

Similarly, Virgin flights for Friday are selling for $673 and $1264.

As you were gold when you had western stand membership this carried over onto your seats.

I have a relative with gold membership who blagged their way into a reserved seat in bay 33x this year. They still paid the price of gold membership for their seat/membership. At the time, the club made very clear to them that they were getting a BD seat but retaining gold GF ticket priority.

Per this article from 2013, there are only 1500 BD seats available, which I assume means the club cannot sell more than 1500 combined BD and Club 1870 memberships.

Have you been paying the price of a gold membership or a BD membership this season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As of Saturday morning, Qantas flights departing from Adelaide for Sydney on September 20 – and landing in time for the first siren of the match – are priced between a whooping $597 and $1723.

In comparison, Qantas’ budget airline Jetstar, typically known for its cheap tickets, has also surged their prices to go anywhere from $678 and $1041.

Similarly, Virgin flights for Friday are selling for $673 and $1264.

I tell you what, we might hate the Vic's for their "custodianship" of football but at least they are an 8 hour drive away. Fcku airlines. Move this game to the MCG, 100k guaranteed!

Hi

Thanks for reaching out,

Seats from 330 to 340 are the Black Diamond sections however Priority is separate to your section.

AFL clubs have a set limit of Platinum membership that can be sold and unfortunately, we have sold out.

If you are able to upgrade to Platinum/Black diamond next year this would be $745

Thanks

So I’m sitting in Black Diamond seats but I’m not a Black Diamond member? What on earth.
That doesn't make sense. If they sell you Black Diamond they advertise you have a GF Guarantee.

Maybe threaten them with False and Misleading advertising under Australian Consumer Law.

I will print this out and show Richo if he is going to the AFLW game.

That doesn't make sense. If they sell you Black Diamond they advertise you have a GF Guarantee.

Maybe threaten them with False and Misleading advertising under Australian Consumer Law.

I will print this out and show Richo if he is going to the AFLW game.
If he's not paying for Black Diamond then he's not Black Diamond.

He should be greatful for getting such great seats at reduced cost.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If he's not paying for Black Diamond then he's not Black Diamond.

He should be greatful for getting such great seats at reduced cost.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
So was he just moved to Black Diamond area? I read it that he moved and paid the Black Diamond fee.

As I said in my reply, if you buy a Black Diamond membership ie pay a Black Diamond fee, then you have a GF guarantee.

Hi

Thanks for reaching out,

Thanks

What fee are you paying?? Its not your seats that get you a GF Guarantee, its the membership level that you buy.

Has anyone received the GF ballot email as yet.
Last night at 10.37pm. By my count, the game finished about 9.52, well that's when I looked at my watch during the post match interview on the big screen.

Last night at 10.37pm. By my count, the game finished about 9.52, well that's when I looked at my watch during the post match interview on the big screen.

Hmm ok. I haven’t seen anything yet. I’ll contact the club then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back