Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

The away team at the SCG runs out between sections 41 and 42 I think, over near the member's grandstand.
You are correct. Spoke to my mate in Sydney and asked him the question at end of our chat, and he said a few years ago they changed if from behind the northern goals to somewhere on the north western flank.

Edit think it was after the new SFS was completed and new oppo change rooms are part of what was constructed around that.

Last edited:

This is the bays allocated to Port members. My nephew took the screenshot when he got in at 9.48. Think he set best available price first to get this picture. I told him last night my guess is there will be anywhere between 7k to 10k Port supporters go - from all around Oz not just SA.

On the previous page I took posts from the Collingwood Board thread on 2022 PF tickets at the SCG and it said Collingwood members would get at least 10,000 seats offered. My knowledge of SCG, I reckon even though it doesn't look like it, those Port bays have about 10,000 seats.

View attachment 2112282

Just got in again and did a couple of dummy purchases and I could still get 1 ticket in bays 7, 3, 4 and 312.

Looks like Port supporters have filled out Brewongle stand bays 5 and 9 allocated to them and 313 in the Victor Trumper stand.

At some point before the 2pm EST cut off, the empty seats in them will be transferred to be able to be purchased by Sydney members, and if still not sold at 2pm then the general public window opens at 3pm and they can grab them.

Port mates in Sydney got thru ok, most within 20 minutes and got seats in the categories they wanted.

1726453522382.png

Someone should send a link to this thread to all the w***ers who have been saying Port supporters aren't real supporters.

After 17 years of heartbreak and gaslighting from within and without and here we are still dealing with Ticketek to get tickets to interstate prelims.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

any PAFC member who has only a category level 3 priority for the grand final attached to their membership willing to spare me a barcode so i can get a ticket to the prelim before they go on sale to the general public at 230pm?

Last edited:
Just had a crack now to see if any tickets are available for public sale. Looks like its either sold out, or very close to. Hopefully any Port priority members got through!

Have to say, have been pleasantly surprised how easy ticketek has been this year for all three games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see good old Qantas have kept there spirit of Australia by delivering there normal price gouging for flights to Sydney.
$950 one way 😉
I got $600 return p.p leave Wednesday return Saturday

I’m keen to know this too!! Is there a NSW port fans group?
They have a facebook group but haven't posted anything. I remember 2014 prelim there was a meet up at Fed Square and then a mass march to the ground that was organised by the club (at least from memory). Hopefully there are some plans in the works!

They have a facebook group but haven't posted anything. I remember 2014 prelim there was a meet up at Fed Square and then a mass march to the ground that was organised by the club (at least from memory). Hopefully there are some plans in the works!
Was there for that day one of the most memorable moments for a game, we completely took over the walking path all the way from fed square to the G. Hopefully something similar happens this week.

I see good old Qantas have kept there spirit of Australia by delivering there normal price gouging for flights to Sydney.
$950 one way 😉
Yep, I have a ticket to the prelim but keep looking at all my options for getting there so far $890 return on Jetstar the best. Have tried Adl -Mel-Syd but can't get it any cheaper. If anyone has managed to get it any cheaper let me know.

Yep, I have a ticket to the prelim but keep looking at all my options for getting there so far $890 return on Jetstar the best. Have tried Adl -Mel-Syd but can't get it any cheaper. If anyone has managed to get it any cheaper let me know.
Check out Canberra with a hire car?

My flights are seperate tickets via Canberra and if my flight is delayed I'll be driving from there

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back