Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Got in after 25 minutes. Went for a cheapie, got in Bay 47 behind northern goals as still not sure if I'm going. If not will offer tickets to mates in Sydney.

Same hopefully it's a full bay of Port supporters
It will be. My nephew a few minutes ago sent me a picture of available bays for Port supporters when he got in after 18 minutes so I doubt any filled up. Will post screenshot he took in a few minutes.

This is the bays allocated to Port members. My nephew took the screenshot when he got in at 9.48. Think he set best available price first to get this picture. I told him last night my guess is there will be anywhere between 7k to 10k Port supporters go - from all around Oz not just SA.

On the previous page I took posts from the Collingwood Board thread on 2022 PF tickets at the SCG and it said Collingwood members would get at least 10,000 seats offered. My knowledge of SCG, I reckon even though it doesn't look like it, those Port bays have about 10,000 seats.

1726448270378.png

Last edited:
I decided my kid would rather sit behind the goals near the cheer squad, so I went and got a second set of tickets.

I now have 3 tickets to sell if anyone is interested. Will sell at face value, the tickets are in Bay 5, underneath the big screen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I decided my kid would rather sit behind the goals near the cheer squad, so I went and got a second set of tickets.

I now have 3 tickets to sell if anyone is interested. Will sell at face value, the tickets are in Bay 5, underneath the big screen.
They are decent seats. I sat there with my mates in Sydney for that cracking 2014 game when we lost by 4 pts. A couple of my mates, who aren't Port supporters, saw Chad up close in couple of quarters at that end, and both said they didn't realize how good he was.

They are decent seats. I sat there with my mates in Sydney for that cracking 2014 game when we lost by 4 pts. A couple of my mates, who aren't Port supporters, saw Chad up close in couple of quarters at that end, and both said they didn't realize how good he was.
Second guessing myself now. Will sell one lot. We have either Bay 1 or Bay 5. Also would prefer to sit in an area with the most Port fans!

Do you know what race the Port players will come out?

Second guessing myself now. Will sell one lot. We have either Bay 1 or Bay 5. Also would prefer to sit in an area with the most Port fans!

The away team at the SCG runs out between sections 41 and 42 I think, over near the member's grandstand.

Visiting team always comes out at northern end so bay 1. Port members have that and to the left in bays 47, 46 and 45.

Is port Adelaide member concession a normal member ticket or a concession holder? Eg student etc?

I don’t have the option of just port Adelaide member..?
Not sure, I had an adult barcode. There is an option to select concession on the same screen. My understanding was that with a concession barcode your "member" ticket was a concession, but you can buy one other ticket of any type as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back