Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know when Prelim final tics go on sale and are any available to the public. What is the bestvway to buy. Am in Singapore so only a digital member

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
They won’t be out until early next week.
I’m not sure how you will go with tickets, your in with a chance with General admission due to the fact we will be playing either GWS or Brisbane
If it’s GWS, I’d suggest your guaranteed to get a seat

Does anyone know when Prelim final tics go on sale and are any available to the public. What is the bestvway to buy. Am in Singapore so only a digital member

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Our 2022 Prelim versus Brisbane had an attendance of 77,677

Obviously we're playing either them or GWS in a bit over a week, and while we may get more in attendance as it's the only match in Melbourne across week 2 & week 3 of the finals, I'm not sure it's going to be a sell out - final attendance figures will likely be tied to MCC & AFL members attendance rather than club support

Best option is to keep an eye out on socials for info from the club or for emails from them in regards to ticket sales information. It's also highly likely that we'll have kind folk who post the info here for people as well

Obviously we're playing either them or GWS in a bit over a week, and while we may get more in attendance as it's the only match in Melbourne across week 2 & week 3 of the finals, I'm not sure it's going to be a sell out - final attendance figures will likely be tied to MCC & AFL members attendance rather than club support

Best option is to keep an eye out on socials for info from the club or for emails from them in regards to ticket sales information. It's also highly likely that we'll have kind folk who post the info here for people as well
That prelim is the only time in 10 years as an afl member I was able to get level 2 seats, that includes home and away games too.
I do often sit on level 2A but never level 2
Who ever we play in the Prelim I’ll be sure to aim to get those seats again

Yeah, I went to the Sydney (2016) and West Coast (2011) prelims and neither were full houses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but multiply it by six clubs (cats have the most members left).

It's still around $2m they've taken in for what might be two people working for two weeks worth of hours (absolute maximum).

The GF ballot online takes registrations from the 4 Clubs competing in the prelim finals

Members of the 2 QF winners register during the second week of finals

Members of the SF winners register during the 3rd week

Yeah, but multiply it by six clubs (cats have the most members left).

It's still around $2m they've taken in for what might be two people working for two weeks worth of hours (absolute maximum).
You won't get 90,000 people per club nominating. A lot of those people will be p3 and they know they are snowballs in hell

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back