2024 AFL Awards Season...

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the ladder got to do with it?
I think it is a pretty reasonable assumption to make that teams that finish higher on the ladder have received a higher level of performance from their players. Those players that outperformed their opponents should then it would be assumed receive greater representation in the leagues team of the year, no?

I think it is a pretty reasonable assumption to make that teams that finish higher on the ladder have received a higher level of performance from their players. Those players that outperformed their opponents should then it would be assumed receive greater representation in the leagues team of the year, no?
Yeah you’re probably right, but some bottom teams also have individual players that deserve a nomination. However good points you make.

Has JHF had a better year than Matt Rowell? Rowell seems to be one of suns best each week and polled well in the coaches votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will only have 1 representative in the AA team tonight.

I wonder when the last time a team that won the premiership only had 1 player?!!! Another record for the cats to set

I wonder when the last time a team that won the premiership only had 1 player?!!! Another record for the cats to set

If we only have 1 representative it'll be Cameron - he seems to be in the vast majority of predicted teams I've seen

Stengle has been in maybe 50% of them

While the only 2 teams I've seen Holmes listed in are Leigh Montagna's and the Champion Data rating points one - so thinking our #9 is the least likely to make the final 22

Didn't the 1991 Hawks premiership team have no-one make the All Australian team?

Maybe. Does google do that far back to check? 😳

To be fair it was a fluke of a flag!

I think it had an asterix next to it since the Hawks played on their home deck as the MCG was out of action due to the Southern Stand was being built.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 AFL Awards Season...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back