Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. Congrats. How did he manage that. His whole team picked, or a rep side? What age group is he?
Does Auskick in our local town, and a email came out, for Auskick kids to do it, so I applied and luckily enough to get picked šŸ˜ƒ

Do they get to give out the premiership medals or just play at halftime?
On Friday night TV , before the commence of 3 quater time? Those kids who win NAB Auskicker of the week, them kids are the ones that give the Premiership Medal šŸ… out. Where my son is just playing at half time during the game

On Friday night TV , before the commence of 3 quater time? Those kids who win NAB Auskicker of the week, them kids are the ones that give the Premiership Medal šŸ… out. Where my son is just playing at half time during the game

That will still be a fantastic experience for him and you

Make the most of the day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go again folks. PF a consolation (hopefully) to those who miss out on GF.
Let's hope it's a straight application process and not have to go through the ballot via Club BS.

Member Pre-Sale
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 16
FROM 10AM-2PM AEST

Please enter your 12-digit member barcode(s) only, and remove any additional characters (ie. Ad, Jn, Co).
If youā€™re using multiple barcodes, please enter one barcode per line in the box provided.

Limit of ten (10) tickets per member barcode.
You can purchase a maximum of ten (10) tickets in one transaction.

The Toyota AFL Finals Series is a high demand event, with tickets subject to availability.

---

Onsale Schedule
Monday 16 September 2024
MCC Members:
9:00am AEST
Club Members: 10:00am to 2:00pm AEST
AFL Members: 12:00pm AEST
General Public: 3:00pm AEST*
(*unless sold out prior)

Accessible Seats via Ticketek will be available online, subject to availability.
More information on how to book an accessible seat via Ticketek here.
If you canā€™t purchase online, the Accessible Bookings Webform is available here.

If you have any questions about finals ticketing please contact Geelong Cats Membership Services on 03 5225 4400. Membership Services is open from 9.30am-4pm, Monday to Friday.

How much will it cost per ticket down at level 1 goals area?

If you check my post above, there's an image of the seating map

Below are last years prices - the Category 7, Restricted Viewing & Standing tickets have stayed the same price, while all other categories have a flat 5% increase applied to them

1726393653458.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back