Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

New system caught me by surprise. I guess now it pays to logon at 9:30.
I originally logged on at 9.42 and I was under 1000 in the queue but the it started going down until it moved to the ticket buying page with no tickets to buy

Only thing you could do is reload and join the back of the queue.

You just had to time it perfectly so you were at the front but not too early

I'm buying my tickets in the afl membership, but I just got through now as I'm buying for my in laws with club membership. Still heaps available, even on level 2. Good luck!

I was about 3500 in the queue when I got on at about 9.50

I posted this elsewhere

Wonder what would happen if they made it so that if there was an on sale time, that anyone who logged in prior to that time to try to get to the start of the queue was kicked to the back once the on sale time starts, with those logging in on time getting priority instead

I posted this elsewhere

Wonder what would happen if they made it so that if there was an on sale time, that anyone who logged in prior to that time to try to get to the start of the queue was kicked to the back once the on sale time starts, with those logging in on time getting priority instead

I went early bf 10 then they timed me out/ kicked me off to start again.
Getting though about 4k a minute though, so pretty fast, considering there's 2 games

I went early bf 10 then they timed me out/ kicked me off to start again.
Getting though about 4k a minute though, so pretty fast, considering there's 2 games

4 games - the NRL finals tickets also went up for sale at the same time this morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got through at 10.30, got timed out just as I was about to pay, went back and couldn’t get level 4 tickets. Gave up and will save the money and watch on tv. Not happy.

Didn't realise one could pick a bay.

Anyhow, level 2 near Jim Stynes room. Geez they've put the prices up. Despite the excellent access to bars there I may have to sneak in some booze.

They've moved what was the best bar area with a view, to the back. I was not happy when I went to the cricket earlier this year and was like, um where has the bar gone?

Level 1 behind the goals seats still the best deal in town.
Thought about it but rain forecast. I am a precious petal.

This sport is so much easier being a Suns fan. You don't go broke every September like us haha

The seat map was a bit glitchy. I ended up having to select a few different pricing categories before it magically popped up. I tried a few times as I wasn’t liking the tickets it was churning out.

I went for level four Olympic stand middle. $125 isn’t cheap but I think the best value out there for those who want an elevated view. I’m very surprised level four front, especially behind the goals, is so damn expensive ($150? From memory).

That was fun, couldnt get accessible seats anyway online. And the special form you fill in for that had a typing glitch in it, so it wont submit so they can call you (maybe) Rather than do my block all week dealing with them will watch from home.
Had a snoop around and best was L1 Bay 55. Expecting a big crowd then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back