2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee if it was me i would be worried at this point
I would defiantly ring the club
Nothing to lose by doing that.

Edit: The money has come out though Yes?

All good, showing in the Ticketek app, I was an idiot checking the Lions app ROFL

Seating really is in the eye of the beholder, some who have got ground level seating near the fence are loving it while I don't and vice versa with the higher tiers.

Win on Saturday and who gives a shite where they sit.:trophy:

Where are you? I've got 2 x row LL behind the goals in M4. If anyone is out in the open or closer to the fence we'd be happy to swap. According to this shot, our seats are 4 rows behind this one (right in the middle).

1727061326319.png

I was next to Mal Michael and his partner who were on the aisle seats.
So that should narrow it down somewhat to confirm if you were in the same row at least
Ah no Mal Michaels in my row unfortunately.

Hi all,

I have 2x Level Four Middle tickets from a Brisbane supporting relative unable to attend and am looking to trade for 2x Restricted view seats + difference in face value.

Would love to go but don't have the means to pay for the more expensive tickets.
Happy to trade via Tixel or meet in person in Melbourne.
Would you be open to standing tickets or are you only wanting to swap for restricted view with seating? Would be happy to trade my 2 Standing tickets + difference in face value + $100

Last edited:
Would you be open to standing tickets or are you only wanting to swap for restricted view with seating? Would be happy to trade my 2 Standing tickets + difference in face value + $100

Preference is restricted view seats as my partner cannot stand for long hours

Hey admins.

Given tickets have been allocated and registration is complete - Is there value in having a ticket swap thread?

I am someone that benefitted from a ticket swap last year and as someone mentioned previously, seat location is in the eye of the beholder, so value in having a space to discuss swaps.

I should mention that the swaps should only occur after scanning in on the day to keep away any scammers!

Just a thought

Hey admins.

Given tickets have been allocated and registration is complete - Is there value in having a ticket swap thread?

I am someone that benefitted from a ticket swap last year and as someone mentioned previously, seat location is in the eye of the beholder, so value in having a space to discuss swaps.

I should mention that the swaps should only occur after scanning in on the day to keep away any scammers!

Just a thought

I reckon it's a great idea. Seems to be a lot of people looking for swaps and deals.

Maybe just put a "no scalpers and buyer beware" disclaimer in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey admins.

Just a thought
I like the idea. Don't like my chances given we have 8! Section M3, row HH. Others were saying behind the cheersquad which has cheered me up a bit - atmosphere should be good

Will do...I am there...a son somewhere else and another son and granndkid somewhere else again.

Different priorities?

Or just better to watch without kids wanting drinks and food and toilet breaks or wanting to go for a walk or want .... every 10 minutes? You can probably guess my grand kids are under 5.

When they come to a game I do not see any of the game. Will consider seats in different sections from now on. Seems sensible.

Different priorities?

Or just better to watch without kids wanting drinks and food and toilet breaks or wanting to go for a walk or want .... every 10 minutes? You can probably guess my grand kids are under 5.

When they come to a game I do not see any of the game. Will consider seats in different sections from now on. Seems sensible.
And a bit difficult to wander down Brunswick St for a few celebration sherbets. Went to Brunswick St Oval on the Sunday morning 01 to 03 n lots of sunglasses and sore heads. Guilty ur honor

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back