Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I think his size is a need for us, will just depend on form imo.
We've been asking a lot of our mids against bigger opposition, so some help for Pendles would be great. More likely next year, I guess, given how much footy Long's missed, but who knows? Maybe..

Is it crazy to be this excited to see Joey back - after he’s played only three senior games? That’s some kind of debut.

Not sure whom he’ll replace, but others are paid big $$$ to make that decision.

I'll be right. I'll rug up haha. Given they are playing interstate, I'm not gonna miss training lol

I think its what my sister had. my sinsus is very congested. Had a sore throat. Very fatigued, slept almost 12 hrs last night.
Ive got some stuff Im taking so hopefully clears up soon
Sounds like what my wife has. Prescribed Amoxicillin and Panadol.

Sounds like what my wife has. Prescribed Amoxicillin and Panadol.

Sounds like me too. Have what feels like the worst cold I’ve ever had. My entire head is blocked, including my ears. Testing neg for Covid and up to date with all vaccines, but couldn’t avoid this one.☹️

You're right on the 2 instead of 3 front.

As far as your comment on my post, VV, go **** yourself - sideways.

How was that to read?
Very sensitive, Hardas.

It was fair constructive criticism. You made a bad stylistic choice and stuffed it up while you were at it.

Take 30 more seconds to write a post and have it actually be readable. What else are you bothering posting on an internet forum for?

I had this discussion on twitter... Once Mitchell is fit.. Where does he fit in? You can't play them all out of the middle. While Crisp is playing great footy, is he one that has to go to half back-mid? Is Pendles? Cant start them all there.

Is he no longer a starter?

I think it'd depend on a range of factors and who is fit and in form.

Mitchell is a bloody good player, but I think our midfield will probably be stronger with just Pendles, Jordy, Nick and Crisp - but we're pretty shallow for running backs if we don't play a mid through there - there's noone who is ready to go behind Noble and Markov - who have both looked wobbly at times this year.

Then there's Jordy and his fitness and how we want to use him.

It'll be a great problem to have.

I had this discussion on twitter... Once Mitchell is fit.. Where does he fit in? You can't play them all out of the middle. While Crisp is playing great footy, is he one that has to go to half back-mid? Is Pendles? Cant start them all there.

Is he no longer a starter?
Mitchell is still listed as 3-5 weeks, if he makes it back in that time. If Crisp is playing great footy out of the middle, he stays in there, maybe Pendles to the backline, or Sully goes out. But then if our midfield is performing with, Crisp, Pendles, DeGoey, Sully, Lippa, Naicos, Jaicos, Steele, it would be hard to upset that formula. It's a great problem to have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've been asking a lot of our mids against bigger opposition, so some help for Pendles would be great. More likely next year, I guess, given how much footy Long's missed, but who knows? Maybe..
We seem to have a fetish for drafting players with mid to long term injuries or they injure themselves while training with us.

Very sensitive, Hardas.
Maybe so.
It was fair constructive criticism. You made a bad stylistic choice and stuffed it up while you were at it.
Calling it garbage to read was constructive?
Take 30 more seconds to write a post and have it actually be readable. What else are you bothering posting on an internet forum for? Don't know their numbers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back